Topic: Brew

Directory Link

Brew

YouTube

I haven't animated in two months, so I'm a little rusty, but I thought this turned out well enough to share. I'm definitely leaning towards working on some longer films, but I like making 30 second one liners every once in a while, as they are what got me into brickfilming in the first place.

Re: Brew

The animation was good, and a nice little twist at the end. The only problem that I have is that the wizard seems quite static, i.e. he is moving very little, and I have a perception of wizards as being these crazy old guys who are very exagerated with their movements. Good film though mini/smile

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag121/CavemanIncorporated/BiM_Sig_Monkey_zpse6d51622.jpg

I kinda expected the guy to spit it up at the end. mini/tongue But, anyways, it was a good little short.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Animation quality was great, however, the occasional light change was a bit distracting.

@Caveman: I agree that the movements should have been more exaggerated, but the minifig torso I was using turned out to be pretty difficult to animate (the arms stuck a lot) so I ended up playing it safe.

@Micky: I thought about an ending along those lines, but figured it was to obvious, so I left everything normal at the end, I think it adds to the comedic effect.

mini/smile

@Micky: I thought about an ending along those lines, but figured it was to obvious, so I left everything normal at the end, I think it adds to the comedic effect.

mini/smile

I agree.

Really good!