Topic: Police Show Episode: The Coupon Collector

Directory Link

Police Show Episode: The Coupon Collector

YouTube

This is an entry to the Police Show Animation Contest put on by the Nightly News at Nine. I jumped at the opportunity to make something in the NNN universe, and even though I only had a few days back from college when I could animate, I think it turned out pretty well.

Re: Police Show Episode: The Coupon Collector

Well, for a few days work, that's great!
I like the contrast of lighting between inside and outside, it gives off a nice effect.
The one-shot effect of the few minute or so was, I'm sure, hard to film. But it's a nice choice, and looks good.
The voice acting is great, and the way the monologue is interrupted is hilarious.
The resolution is nice, and his yelling 'freeze' is a nice piece of foreshadowing.

You did well, it's a good short, with great acting and animation. The only tiny flaw was that the movements during the first shot were few and far between. Although that's more a preference on my part than a real flaw.

Great day for watching films here.
Along with the other films I watched and loved
today this ices the cake.
Great job.

Thanks guys. mini/smile Does anyone hear any sort of white noise, like a fuzzy sort of sound, at the beginning of the spoken lines? I'm trying to figure out if there's a problem with any of my hardware or software.

Great work on this mini/smile

Good job mate! mini/yes