Topic: Lego Alien movie

Directory Link

Lego Alien movie

Link Name

A futuristic lego alien movie with a Space Police theme.

Re: Lego Alien movie

Most impressive.

One of the first things I noticed was the great sets. they're huge, detailed, and look great.
The only problem is that you have a few too many wide shots showing them off. Establishing shots are great to 'establish' the setting/scene, but then you need things closer in to get more personal.

The water technique, while basic, works well. The special effects aren't concentrated on, and simply do a good job of advancing the story and/or giving a nice background.

The voices are a bit hit-and-miss, Brick Daddy sounds fine, but is a bit too slow on the delivery. The Orange henchman just sounds plain weird, but the yellow guy is fine.

There is a mistake though. In the shot at 0:32, a green alien gets out, and a human gets in. But at 0:40, there human is back in his place, and the green guy is nowhere to be found.

The clip at 0:44 is a good idea, but could use a HUD or some effect to further the idea that it's the guy's eye view. Especially seeing as he does have a visor on.

The arm movements didn't always match what the person was saying, or the mood they were in. They could also do with a bit more subtlety. The animation overall was good, and there's a noticeable improvement even from last time.
Great job!

Well done bud.
I really liked it.
Guess aliens are like humans and are anal bout there cars as well LOL.
Great.

Thanks for the feedback Pritchard Studios. It was really constructive. Gives me alot to think about. mini/smile