Topic: The Dynamic Fools

Directory Link

The Dynamic Fools

Dynamic Fools

Hope you enjoy. I thought of getting an animation out throughout this long weekend, and here is what I came up with. By the way I'm a big fan of Batman, just thought it would be fun to make a little comedy video!

Re: The Dynamic Fools

Alright, first off I just want to say that was awesome, nearly flawless in fact -except for that pesky camera/set shake.
To fix the set shaking I recommend using Clamps, as recommended by David Pagano. As to the camera shake, build yourself a webcam cradle out of Lego. If you happen not to be using a webcam then I would suggest buying yourself a good tripod. (Or you could still build yourself a cradle) I personally like cradles because you can get closer to the set with them, I used to just rubber-band a webcam to a tripod but, that doesn't work real well. I look forward to your future films, good luck! mini/wink

BISCUIT!
My website is in construction!

Re: The Dynamic Fools

@THEKINGOFBRICKS
Thanks so much! Yes I totally agree about the camera shakes. I currently don't have a good Tripod, but I'm planning on getting a new one. Also my Nikon doesn't have a certain Remote shutter which causes me to have to take the pictures by hand. But yeah I am going to try new things for now to fix the shaking. I'm glad you gave me some advice to work with!  mini/bigsmile