Topic: ReBrick Challenge Entry

Directory Link

ReBrick Challenge Entry

youtube

My ReBrick Challenge Entry.Pleas comment.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Re: ReBrick Challenge Entry

OK, I think the goal in the contest is to have minifigures re-build stuff to combat the Big Bad's invading army. (Or something like that.) Not rebuild to take on other minifigures.

Now, all the grunting kinda took away a lot from this short. They weren't really matching the action,or what the minifigs were doing. The short was generally over-exposed, and the squished thing at the end didn't make sense physically or even match the basic colors.

It did have some good points though!
Your animation is getting better, the plot, while very simple, was fairly complete, and the larger-scale sets really helped give off a great atmosphere. I really like the simple smoke effect, and that's one of the few times the over-exposure enhances part of a scene. Although the second building wasn't quite as good as the first.

It seems like lighting is a real problem for you, as your Easter entry had some odd stuff in it. But just keep experimenting and you'll get it worked out in no time.

Ok thanks a ton For the critique.I will try to work on that.  I change exposure on youtube an just changed it back. That mite help it a bit.

My Youtube

Pleas vote her      http://rebrick.lego.com/en-US/bookmark/ … ion/qs6pd9

My Youtube