Topic: Don't know how to get my post back :(

When I was writing my JL casting call forum and when I was gonna go eat, I put my computer to sleep. When I turned it on again, My browser got a glitch, it restarted. But I went to forum and said "You don't have permission" and I was signed out D: So can the admissioner tell why that happened and how I could get it back. Bai mini/wink

"Low budgets force you to be more creative. Sometimes, with too much money, time and equipment, you can't over-think. My way, you can use your gut instinct" -Robert Rodriguez.

Re: Don't know how to get my post back :(

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the post is gone.

When you draft a post without hitting submit, it isn't actually stored on the site- just in your browser. The post would have been lost when your browser restarted. I'm afraid you'll have to write it up again. If you're drafting a long post in the future, it's generally a good idea to write it up in something like notepad so you can save it as you write, then copy and paste it into a forum post when you've finished.

I'm not an admin, but I 100% back up Squash's opinion... I write my posts in word (or at least copy them to word) before hitting submit. With internet like mine, I'm never sure when connection could just drop randomly. mini/smile

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Oh ok. mini/confused cuz' I was halfway finish. Well, I'm going try again. Thanks for the advice though. mini/smile

"Low budgets force you to be more creative. Sometimes, with too much money, time and equipment, you can't over-think. My way, you can use your gut instinct" -Robert Rodriguez.