Topic: Seventh Knight

I've been thinking for a while now. I'm now in the sets building stage with Operation X, and can't film till the 25th of April.\
So while listening to "Fever Dream" of 300, I got a new idea.
Basic Plot:
A land is at the point of doom. The king is a weak, eighty year old man, with no-one to follow in his blood line. War is coming quick, but so is the death of the king. The country's government must decide what'll happen. Then, at the final day before the war, a knight shows up. The 7th son of the original King's Knight (the personal bodyguard of the king). He has come to defend his country for the first and last time. The land then goes to war. But after five days of fighting, the king dies. The only one to follow him is Severmani, who has disappeared when he was born. The Seventh Knight now stands before the choise: finding the new King or doom his country."

Does anyone has tips?

-Donsalvatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Re: Seventh Knight

anyone?

-Donsalvatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

looks great, do you have enough lego to pull it off though?

You Tube, http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxVegasProductions
"I spend my time hunched over in my room taking thousands of pictures of a children's toy in 1 millimeter increments to create the illusion of movement. Pretty sexy huh?" -Gojira

One day old and you bump it? mini/sad

You lost me with those last couple of sentences. Let me rephrase your idea, as I understood it, with some ideas of my own added.

The king of a country is close to death with no blood relatives, and to make matters worse, the country is about to be attacked. However, a long-lost mysterious knight shows up and takes control of the army, angering the general who was set to be in charge, who disappears and returns to the city. The war begins and the country's army struggles to hold the attackers back, but back in the city, the king dies, and the general emerges to take over the throne and control of the country. The knight must choose between defending the country from destruction from the outside and destruction from the inside at the hand of the general's rule.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

The king of a country is close to death with no blood relatives, and to make matters worse, the country is about to be attacked. However, a long-lost mysterious knight shows up and takes control of the army, angering the general who was set to be in charge, who disappears and returns to the city. The war begins and the country's army struggles to hold the attackers back, but back in the city, the king dies, and the general emerges to take over the throne and control of the country. The knight must choose between defending the country from destruction from the outside and destruction from the inside at the hand of the general's rule.

Ah yes, that's what I wanted. Thanks.
I know my English ain't that good, but I'm Dutch.

-Donsalvatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Looks like a cool idea, but make sure you come up with a good ending before you start scripting. I don't have a clue how to wrap that story up, but hopefully you've got something up your sleeve. mini/wink

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions