Topic: The Evil Wall Part 1

Directory Link

The Evil Wall Part 1

Youtube

The latest installment in my new mini series. Is there a way to make the quality a bit better? It seems degraded to me. I'm not sure how to change it.

Re: The Evil Wall Part 1

Well, the wall wasn't evil, the other object influencing the wall was. 
I really didn't get the point of the water sounds and the " large echo-y sewer" type feel given off by the sound mix, but it was well executed. The few angle switches weren't big enough to be interesting, but big enough to be noticeable. Although I liked the reveal and angle choice at 0:22, and that music sounds really familiar, but I can't quite place it.

There wasn't much plot development, and the title warped my expectations, so it took a sec to get the joke.
You really need to be more careful in the future, as I did see your hand in a few frames.

Spoiler (click to read)

(Sorry, that has to be said every time somebody does a video like this.)

Still, it was enjoyable in a "Half-Minute of Silliness" kind of way. mini/wink

P.S. Oh, and I do believe that your sig picture is a bit beyond the size limit.
So you may want to change that before the mods get onto you. mini/eh

Signature editing page wrote:

Limit images to a size of 400 pixels wide and 100 pixels high.

Last edited by Pritchard Studios (March 17, 2013 (07:44pm))

I'd suggest using a a head that has not been the victim of a wild wolf attack in future films. Decent animation here, though.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

I did see your hand in a few frames.

I still find the joke incredibly amusing every time.

P.S. Oh, and I do believe that your sig picture is a bit beyond the size limit.
So you may want to change that before the mods get onto you. mini/eh
Signature editing page Limit images to a size of 400 pixels wide and 100 pixels high.

Looks like I have some changes to make. I agree with you about my signature. It seems a bit big, but I got lazy and didn't change it. I'll do that right now.

As for AnnoyingNoises, about the head, I'm not going to change it, because that guy is the main character in the series.
Honestly, I don't care about those things too much. I've seen a handful of brick films with that.