Topic: "Occupation" Film In Pre-Production.

I wanted to post the very basics of the first film for this video (hopefully series)

Since the film is in Pre-Production and its rapidly getting revisions and updates etc. I wanted to post the basic idea of it and see if anyone has suggestions or if people like the idea of it.

The story starts off in a quiet room between Malum and the future leader of the rebellion against him, The rebel is nice and calm at first kissing up to him

to hopefully convince Malum to allow people to come and go out of the town and allow freedom. Mallum clearly not moved or caring, the rebel switches to a

threatening approach saying if he doesn't comply it will end badly for him. Malums response being nothing but a a look  to have the guards remove the rebel.

Malums biggest mistake in this series is underestimating what the man said. The film skips to 5 years ahead with the rebels stealing documents containing up

to date technology that Malums forces currently have. Hoping this will allow them to have a better control over situations. Upon there escape one of the
agents ditch's the vehicle to divert the attention away from him. His mission is to bring the documents to his leader.

but he has to go through a lot of
Malums forces and sneak carefully amongst others to avoid any attention.

I dearly apologize if I have grammar errors or messed punctuation I read through but its hard to catch everything, If you find something kindly tell me and I will correct it.

Anyway tell me your opinions on this, I am open to suggestions just not sure if I will listen to all of them lol
I wanted this film to show what I am capable of doing and to be a lot about its story. Which hopefully will be interesting and full of interest. I won't spoil everything, and I want to release the first scene to everyone to give an idea on the atmosphere of the film and what not.

Thoughts?

EDIT
Keep in mind this is in a future world, and its a dark place. Malum is the ruler over a heavily occupied city that is under his complete control. He has it walled off and secure and kills anyone that tries to escape.