Topic: Vengeance - Update Thread

Hello fellow brickfilmers! I'm currently working on a new film called "Vengeance". The script is finished, although I'll probably make some small changes as I shoot the film. The script currently stands at 62 pages, so it'll most likely be a pretty long film. I'm making this as part of a school project and it's scheduled to be finished summer 2014 so I'll have plenty of time and motivation to actually finish it mini/bigsmile

The plot is very simple. The protagonist (Kain) wants to kill the antagonist (Lanias) and vice versa, for reasons explained later in the film. I don't want to give away to much of the story but if you want to I'll send you the script (I challenge you to read it all).

I've tried build up the script in such a way that the viewer starts off knowing literally nothing about anything as the film starts. As the film progresses, more and more questions comes up but none of them are answered. "Who's he?" "What's he doing there?" "Why do they want to kill each other?" and so on. About halfway through the film the viewer gets to know why the protagonist and antagonist wants to kill each other. The film then continues with explaining the rest of the questions. The film ends with one last question arising. No answer is given to that question. Rather, the viewer gets indications on several possible answers.

I'm planning start shooting in may and a casting call should be up shortly before.

Thoughts? Could it be good? Could it be horrible? Comments and criticism appreciated!

Oh, and please feel free to correct any grammatic mistakes of mine; I tend to make quite a few mini/lol