Re: Casting call: Minecraftia: The Artifacts

Troodon wrote:

Alright, anyone know any female voice actors? Either that, or people with accents?

Ask the Mighty Lucas, Lord of European Accents...and Movie Reviews. Here's a channel link, if you are interested.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Alright, so I PMed Brick7 and Lucas, which leaves an Old Guy, a British character and a Vampire left over, plus a lot of extras.

Last edited by Troodon (April 2, 2013 (08:48am))

Hey - I can help out with this project and promote it on my website when done.

Just let me know mini/smile

I just sent my test line to you. mini/smile

Brick7 wrote:

I just sent my test line to you. mini/smile

You have the part of Enania! And you don't have to choose extras because Enania is the only one (sorry about that).

Still waiting for Lucas.

How can I get involved - be good to help out - Also I can promote it on my website when done.

Well, you could audition for a character (Notch and Israphel are the only ones who don't have accents of the 4 who are left), or say that you want to audition for an extra.
And yes, you can promote it on your website. mini/smile

I might try for the vampire.

I'll try to audition for Israphel sometime.

uh oh!

electricvoltstudios wrote:

I'll try to audition for Israphel sometime.

I accidentally sent the email without the files the first time. mini/tongue  Hope it doesn't hurt my chances.

uh oh!

Alright, so I'll check back later on the emails (gosh have I been busy).

Wowzers where has everything go all like woah
Is everyone all like "Hey you hear of the Troodon guy? Did he died?" Nonom I am alive and weird and whatevs

Everytim I am ignored, i cri evrytim

Ok, to be serous, it took me 5 months to write the script for this. I have to draw maps and come up with what I should do (especially since I am writing several other scripts). The history of Mohang goes into 3 million years (Origion and Endion, Skyworld, Indev, rounding, etc.).

It's really sad that a project in work since August 2012 (when the very first idea came into mind), and has 30 pages of script is (once again) being ignored. Please help an Eastern European teenager become something better, a creative writer.

Also, emotional post aside, I've been thinking about making a kickstarter project for this (because I barely have enough money to build $%!$). Should I?

Hello brickflilmers

I've been up and about lately, and spend very few time on here due to the fact that my life has been busy lately (lots of road trips lately), and I am posting here because of this:

Is anyone actually STILL interested in this project? Is something that has a lot of though behind it go into the trash? Am I hated by the community now? Please just be nicer guys. Don't bury me in the dust. mini/sad

Don't stop! I'll sent you an audition for each and every character you've yet to cast, just give me some time and I'll send them to you! mini/smile

Alright, if anyone is still interested in the gizmo, I added the list of extras on the first post. Here is the list:
Gatekeeper
Crowd
Innkeeper
Harles (Troll)
Dinn (Troll)
Hisaac (Troll)
Dred (Troll)
James (Vampire)
Celnaer Guard Captain (Orc)
Celnaer Guard #1-4 (Orcs)
Adlar (Eagle)
Adler (Eagle)
Orel (Eagle)
Galding (Elf)
Wraiths #1-3
Takuya
Toyokazu
Kitahachi
Trakon (Dragon)
Ezio (Eagle)
Kimahachi
Genhis
Minzhe
Bojing
Kunjan
Celnaer Engineer (Orc)
Orissnal Guards #1-4 and #6-7
Orc Captain
Dwarves #1-3
Dwarf Miners #1-3
Dwarf Captain
Orissnal Exiles
Nain (Dwarf)

There are NO requirements on who is who, what age, gender, etc (except for some). Say anything you want in your audition.

Last edited by Troodon (October 26, 2013 (04:37pm))