Re: Casting call: Minecraftia: The Artifacts

Would You still want me to try out? I can't do a good European voice.

This doesn't have to exactly sound like a Scandinavian voice, it just needs to sound a little like one.
Remember, this is not set in our world. Just because this is based off our world doesn't mean it has to be like it.
Try your best and I'll see if I like it.

Ok, I will record and send tonight.

Could I try out for the goblin officer?

jediknight1997 wrote:

Could I try out for the goblin officer?

Goblin Officer? Do you mean Orc Captain? Of course you could audition!

Also, for people that have auditioned: Please choose several extras from the script and audition for them.

Yes, I forgot if it was Goblin or Orc. should I just pic a line and audition?

Pick any one of his lines and send it.

Ok, I shall do it tonight.

Sorry I haven't done the actual lines for my character yet, I'm kinda sick and my throat isn't quite up to it right now.  You aren't in any huge hurry for my lines to be done (since you don't even have all your characters taken yet), are you?

Why would I be in a hurry? This project won't be done for several years. My only hurry is to finish the sequel's script so that people who have recurring characters don't have to wait several years.

It's funny how casting calls by more famous brickfilmers get more attention than a film that might turn out to be feature - length, which is being completely ignored.
I mean, this script took me 4 months to write, and it's being ignored by the community.
Could someone PLEASE be kind enough to actually send an audition and actually feel motivated to do something?
Duffosaur hasn't responded to any of my emails, and I suspect that very few people have actually been recording their lines. And so far, no one has sent auditions for extras (jediknight1997 probably forgot to send his, but at least he informed me that he has read the whole script).
The Minecraftia duology will be my biggest project, and yet very few people decide to help out.
Sorry for the big emotional post, but this pretty much describes what I feel right now.

Sorry Troodon.
I have thought about auditioning for this, and never quite got around to it.
If you don't get a test line from me within the next twenty-four hours, check back via PM.
It should be sent in by this evening, and I'll audition for most everybody.

Thank you Prtichard.
And I didn't mean to sound angry in the last post, it's just that the public helping out isn't very organized.

Also, character bios and races are being added (and actual images of the characters, or at least most of them).

I have some free time to record lines today. Probably not tomorrow since I have to do business in another town, though. Just hang in there, Troodon. We're all doing the best we can.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Hey, I have been busy. I shall send the audition for the one extra we talked about.

Pritchard Studios and 0Donkeykong got roles!
jediknight1997, I sent you an email about the audition. It's not that bad of an audition, just that it needs to sound a bit harsher (because, Orcs are evil).

By this time, only Jeb, Finn, and Enania (where did the female voice actors go off to?) are not taken. Remember: There are still many extras not taken, so if you don't think you'll fit into these three roles, you could always say that you want to be an extra(x3).

Last edited by Troodon (March 24, 2013 (01:57pm))

Well, I could always audition for other character as well.

Alright, anyone know any female voice actors? Either that, or people with accents?

*sigh* No one has sent an audition for an extra (except jediknight, but I'm still waiting for those retries), and barely anyone tried out for people with accents. For such a massive project, it isn't getting anywhere (a 13 year old teenager can't simply afford enough money to make even ONE set). If we as a community wants to help make this into reality, we all need to work together.

Also, if you want to try out but don't have an accent/aren't female, you could ways try out for an extra, as there are several hundred of them. Simly say you want to try out in a PM.

Last edited by Troodon (March 31, 2013 (01:53pm))

Sorry, about haven't sent retries. I have been busy.