Topic: Being extremely lazy ("Hazards of Henry")

So, after I got all the voices for my WIP The Hazards of Henry, I kind of dropped off the face of the Earth for a little while. I'm back on and animation has resumed! mini/bigsmile

The delays were:

• Not getting enough sleep.

• A lamp blowing out.

• The script becoming overly complicated.

• General laziness on my off day from school and work.

• Mom took my animation table and chucked it in the trash.

• Getting the spare room (my brickfilming area) repainted.

What's your story with being lazy or delays with your brickfilms?

"As you can tell, I don't make many shorts. I'm more of a feature-etter. So, just get over it and watch my movies (when they get done of course)."
Thanks HomeDoggz.

Re: Being extremely lazy ("Hazards of Henry")

I haven't released a single brickfilm since THAC 9 in December 2011 (Over a year!!!! mini/eek ).. Reasons is mostly school, gaming, laziness, light flicker, and so on.
I want to make a couple ones now, but they will suck and will probably be scrapped in Pre-production mini/bigsmile

I need a new name! HELP

1) Needed parts for a school set
2) Fully-booked scheduling
3) Just didn't feel like it day
4) Animated a whole scene that couldn't be used and had to be reshot.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Well, from April last year, I hadn't animated for 8 months, until December, were I managed to animate a bit here and a bit there. When you don't animate for quite a while, it feels weird.

mini/sweat I always tackle large lengthy projects. As soon as The Hazards of Henry is complete, I'm sticking to shorts.

"As you can tell, I don't make many shorts. I'm more of a feature-etter. So, just get over it and watch my movies (when they get done of course)."
Thanks HomeDoggz.

Me, some days don't have the ambition to animate. Plus I need some parts for the scenes. When I acquire everything for my Brickfilm, I will have the ambition to make it.