Topic: Captain America 2

Directory Link

Captain America 2

YOUTUBE

Captain America......

Re: Captain America 2

Hmm... well the animation was quite choppy and editing was rather chaotic (you should consider storyboarding), I did like some of the shots and some movements were cool but there were plenty of camera and set bumps which is never good, it can be masked by overdoing camera shake effect though. Soundtrack seemed kinda unsuitable for the film, the volume was kept at the same level all the time and that made it look like an animation reel. It's definitely not your best video and you can do so much more mini/wink

Great job! Can I suggest taking more frames? (on second thought, ignore that, that's just my high standard)

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

I think you need to use face-paced editing to increase the overall speed of the video, 'cause at the moment it seems like it's too slow for what you wanted it to be. I'd recommend what Larry said and storyboard.

Killed by the husband, drowned by the ocean, shot by his own son, he used the poison in his tea an kissed him goodbye, that's my kind of story, It's no fun 'til someone dies.