Topic: Lego Assassins Creed: Throughout The Ages

Directory Link

Lego Assassins Creed: Throughout The Ages

www.youtube.com

Assassins Creed in lego!!  I made this with Stopmotionstudio on my iPod touch.

Re: Lego Assassins Creed: Throughout The Ages

I'm not going to start naming all the things that were wrong in this brickfilm because it would take me ages to do so. You're gonna need to work harder, pal. Now, I don't mean to offend you, but this is BiM and people here (all of us) are filmmakers and we are here to criticize each other and help each other improve, so with that being said you need to make your animations smoother, you need to be more patient while filming, you should avoid camera bumps and if that occurs the only normal solution is re-shooting the scene. I recommend doing some research and watching some brickfilm tutorials (as many as you can) because it will help you improve. Also try telling some story (even the simplest one) instead of making some random Assassins Creed clip, those only work when the animation is decent (for example Keshen and etc.).

Re: Lego Assassins Creed: Throughout The Ages

Well, I have to agree with Larry on this one. The outro was longer than the actual film which isn't a good thing. The animation could use some work, plus the camera was pretty out of focus. There was also a lot of camera bumping and light flickering. You may want to stabilize your camera using a rig or at least tape. You may also want to change your camera to manuel focus. If you can't do that, it's maybe time to get a new camera. Best of luck on your future projects!