Topic: Batman & Captain America Meet Part 1

Directory Link

Batman & Captain America Meet Part 1

Batman & Captain America Meet

My newest film. Part 2 is coming out next weekend

Re: Batman & Captain America Meet Part 1

Initial Thoughts:
I don't get it. Will the second one be an extension to this clip, or will it be the same thing but in a different scenario? If it is the first one, I would suggest you compile more footage before releasing the next video, as I don't think 39 seconds - at least I think that's how long I think it was - doesn't constitute a "part" in my mind.

Story: I don't think there is one to really comment on.
Animation: Nothing to rave about, but, overall decent enough.
Recommendation: Lose the mouth animation, it's off putting an, no offence, isn't done well.

Overall:
Nothing spectacular, but not the worst thing I've ever seen.

Killed by the husband, drowned by the ocean, shot by his own son, he used the poison in his tea an kissed him goodbye, that's my kind of story, It's no fun 'til someone dies.

I agree with Daniel. Lose the mouth animation.

It was okay. I didn't really get the ending. I think it would be better without the mouth animation. The animation was decent, I've seen much worse before. Overall, just keep practicing your animation and you'll get there!

@LASF Thanks and this is more of like the beginning of something coming, almost like a preview. And yeah sorry about the mouth animation I don't have a proper editing software for it. And yeah I'm improving on my animation, Ive been filming them for over 11 months. By the way, I make more Live Action Films and am better at them, then Stop Motion, so I'm not as good at animating.