Topic: Organized Crime-Update Thread

Hey guys, starting a new project called Organized Crime (Not the official name yet). It focuses on 2 men whom become legends as they seem to appear whenever there is an extremely difficult crime that has taken place and go where the police cannot.

This will be a series, each episode will feature a crime taking place, clues, and investigation.

I have started set design and the script for this project already.

The first episode's concept is this: 5 years ago 2 people in a grocery store were shot down by a gunman. Later on the police found the gunman laying unconscious on the road with a broken leg. He was taken into custody and his trial went on for months and finally the verdict was sound, guilty. He was sentenced to 50 years in prison. Present day: A man visits him in jail, talks to him for a bit, then leaves. 24 hours later he is rushed to the hospital because of cardiac arrest. Crowds of people protest that the gunman get medical attention, many want the chance to kill him. At the hospital only one surgeon and 4 nurses volunteer to help. The hospital is evacuated for the peoples safety and two guards are station outside the surgery theater(or whatever it is called). At the start of the surgery the annestisiogelist turns on the gas pump, suddenly they hear two loud pops and feel woozy they all fall to the floor in pain. The door swings open and a man in assault gear comes in and wheels the gunman out of the room.

This is the crime and the basics of what will happen. But I don't want to give away anymore.

I will be setting up a casting call in a little bit.

Feedback is appreciated!

Cheers!

Last edited by PrestigePie (February 19, 2013 (04:46am))

π Cherry π Banana Cream π Pumpkin π Lemon-Lemon π Black Berry π Quiche π

Re: Organized Crime-Update Thread

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I've been busy. But, enough with excuses, i want to explain some more about this thread and this series.

Okay, to start with I am going to be updating this thread about once or twice a week, which will give me motivation to continue the project. I will post pictures as often as I can, and tests occasionally.

Onto the next part of this post! This is a series, it is about Organized Crime (crime that has been thought out and planned.), this includes theft, murder, espionage, etc. And I am hoping to make this of the utmost quality. But, as an added bonus, for each video there will be a separate video you can watch as you watch the main video, I call this the Clue-Catching Feature! It basically will present information that the detectives may have, but are not physically mentioning, thus you have an equal chance of figuring out the mystery before it's EXPOSED!

I hope this feature works smoothly and I'd love to hear feedback on the concept.

I will post pictures of my progress either tomorrow or Monday!

This sounds really great bud. Sign me up when you need voicing. Would love to be a part of it.
Keep us posted.

I actually have a voicing thread in Audio, if you'd like to audition there are quite a lot of roles to be filled.

A Nice BIG Post Today! Sorry for the delay on photos, just been busy procrastinating....;) But, anyways I am delivering a steaming hot dish of PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE that I am actually working on this project! I am going to try posting something every week or so to keep me on my toes! Feedback is Appreciated!

Okay, well to start off with the first picture, which is of Tom Fillibuster (Role Taken By:GHBProductions) in his lovely office! Drinking a cup 'o joe. It has a cool comicallity booster! Basically the chair is on a hinge and can swing down to the side, adding a comical touch. (A video will be put on my channel over the weekend demonstrating this feature!)

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3590907

Second pic is a bit blurry and is of a set that is incomplete! It is a shot of the court scene, with a jury and Drexyl Almanac (Role Taken By:duffosaur). I am still trying to get my hands on a judge, and will be getting some nice tan bricks and transparent bricks for walls and windows.

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3590908

Last set pic is of the jail! It was going to be used for operation Nuke-tel until I abandoned that project. But, I put it to use and has some cool features to it. The punching bag is moveable, thus, animate-able (Atrocious Grammar) it can move in many directions and with tack, can stay in one spot. (I will make a video demonstrating this cool function over the weekend!). It also features the prison guard (Role Taken By:PushOverProductions) sitting lazily in his BLUE chair.

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3590912

Now some pictures of my organized gear box (Aka a tin cube) and a plastic box filled with most of the speaking roles that were not featured in the sets. And yes, that is my ball of tac.

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3594017

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3594018

Okay, that's all guys! Feel free to give feedback on sets, ideas, voicing, etc.

Thanks for Reading,
Joshua From Prestigious Pie Productions

When will I receive the script?

Yeah, sorry man! I'll be sending a script out in mid-May. I'll also be making a few tests on Youtube soon.