Topic: I have an interesting question, for Sony vegas, users. [DESC]

Hey guys, this question goes out for all the sony vegas users, more or less,
My question might get to you's and confuse you's, so I'll try to simply this
as easy as I can.

I understood the basics of sony vegas now, now what I am trying to understand
is how do I do a scene with two different frame rates? for example, I have a
lego walking on one side while another 2 are just standing talking, now if I animate
that at 15 FPS, the walking will be great, however the hand movement will be to fast
(and I'm talking about this being the whole scene, no cuts straight to seperate legos).
So is there a way I can extend certain, or possibly put them in different layers?
I am really confused, but I know its achievable, Smeagolstudio's with his outstanding
movie, Unrenewable was a true example of this at the scene of the,
Beached whale. So if anyone can share this that would
be very appreciative!

Thanks in advance,
Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

Re: I have an interesting question, for Sony vegas, users. [DESC]

I set my file ->properties to a frame rate that is a common multiple of the various frame rates I intend to use.  For example, I usually have mine set to 30, or 29.97, which is essentially 30.

To animate at 15 frames per second, I will use 2 frames for each still.  To animate at 10 fps, I will use 3 frames.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Re: I have an interesting question, for Sony vegas, users. [DESC]

@Holdingourown, no I know how to do that, what I mean is how do I execute 2 different frame rates playing one at 15fps and another say 30fps in one scene.

Not knowing how to change frame rates for different scenes, I appreciate the input but this is to perform two different frame rates during one scene.

Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21