Topic: The Chase

Directory Link

The Chase

youtube

Technically i think my most difficult animation so far at 16fps and with some difficult camera angles. Would like to know what you all think.

Re: The Chase

This was a really great experience! I can hardly find anything negative to say. It was well animated, well voiced and had  a decent plot for a short brickfilm. 5/5

I have to say that this was great, animation was excellent, and the sound was pretty good too.
Good job mini/wink

That was cool. I enjoyed it. That had some nice action there.

I agree with Larry. Really great job. 5/5.

Thanks for the kind words guys

Oh, forgot to mention I also made a short clip of production stills of this animation for any of you that might be interested in what equipment I use or camera dollies I lash up. It's on my YouTube channel

Dude, this totally rocks especially the power struggle at the end, the bionicle's movements were exceptionally well done

Fantastic job dude.  You got a sub from me. mini/smile

Appreciate your enthusiastic feedback guys

Nice, man. I really like your animations. mini/smile

The bionicle was some impressive animation

Very nicely done, it was polished and ambitious. I would love to see more of this sort of thing around, hope to see more from you.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Cheers, think I've got to try and do something else with the bulldozer before I put it away, it's such a good looking piece of kit

Something short and sweet, probably involve crushing things