Re: [THAC X] No Crawme's Sing Along THAC

Marvelous. I was worried that it was going to simply be a non-funny inside joke, but this was just delightful.

I am amazed that this was completed so quickly.  I have to ask... did you have the songs and idea ready ahead of time in the hopes that it would fit the theme?  Either way, it was lots of fun to watch and listen to, and I would love to see more musicals from you in the future. mini/smile

I was toying with the idea of doing a musical with my friend Andy (who is responsible for almost all the voices, writing and musical composition) beforehand but we didn't start work on it until the contest had begun. It wouldn't be in the spirit of the contest to start early, I feel mini/smile

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

The "No Crawme Broke Out" mania continues in THAC X, but it has given forth a few good films. Sean's No Crawme's Sing Along THAC is probably the best of these. It is a creative short musical telling the story of a man named No Crawme, and also features a cameo by the delightful voice of CarrollFilms. Technically, it is not flawless: there is slow animation in some parts and the sloppy chrome keying is a bit of an eyesore. Nonetheless, the great story and humour make No Crawme's Sing Along THAC one of the best entries out there.