Re: THAC X Starts NOW! [CLOSED]

Hazzat wrote:
LegoNerd wrote:

will this do as an M on the clockface http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=45729pb02

I'm afraid I can't see the M...

the gold bit

There's no M on there, deary.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Either I'm blind or this is a defective piece, but I don't see an M.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

The little squiggly things on the clock face.

im not entering because my entry was total fail

Toys have right to act.

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

yes

Don't think like that Gerhard, just enter and see how things play out. mini/smile

http://i60.tinypic.com/1ieqoh.png

LegoNerd wrote:
Mighty Wanderer wrote:

yes

It'd be nice not to play that fast and loose with the rules. The squiggles barely resemble an M.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Sméagol wrote:
LegoNerd wrote:
Mighty Wanderer wrote:

yes

It'd be nice not to play that fast and loose with the rules. The squiggles barely resemble an M.

yeah I put in something else now

Sméagol wrote:
LegoNerd wrote:
Mighty Wanderer wrote:

yes

They look like a circle and squiggles on them.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

I'm going to sleep now so I won't be able to reply to submitted films for several hours. Keep at it, folks!

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:

I'm going to sleep now so I won't be able to reply to submitted films for several hours. Keep at it, folks!

Good night, Hazzat.

I'm sad I couldn't enter. Hopefully next year but..... Good luck guys! Oh and Hazzat, next year could you start it at 6pm GMT so we people in Australia and East Asia can participate easier? It started 11pm this year. It's only a few days past Christmas, and its a Sunday so I'm out of home the majority of the day visting and stuff. Unless its a traditional thing to start atmidday GMT then don't worry mini/smile
Have a good sleep mini/tongue

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

I'm actually thinking I may be able to finish. I've got about 1 minute and 15 seconds done, and I'm doing actually pretty well.

I'm sorry if I start rambling later in the night, the lack of sleep gets to me at times.

I kinda lost interest in entering now... sad, but I will try to enter next year, hopefully.

Ours is finished and uploaded as unlisted until tomorrow.   Email to Hazzat is being sent.   Four THACs in a row complete. mini/sunnies

Could you possibly next time start the contest at midnight GMT? I feel like that might work better for a lot of people. I may be wrong...but I know it would work better for me. I was not able to enter it because of what time it started.

so wait , this means no baseplate is to be used?

KTproductions121 wrote:

so wait , this means no baseplate is to be used?

It can be used, but not as a mod element. So you can't have a white baseplate with a gray stud on it and call it the mod.

Catchermakings wrote:

Could you possibly next time start the contest at midnight GMT? I feel like that might work better for a lot of people. I may be wrong...but I know it would work better for me. I was not able to enter it because of what time it started.

but the al of us Europeans get the same issue you see mini/rolleyes