Topic: Impossible Mission: Dark Deals

Directory Link

Impossible Mission: Dark Deals

Youtube

Secret agents Ethan Reid and Benji MacWallace plot their perfect plan, but they face perilous pitfalls. Will it work?
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/277873_561256447221940_693628200_o.png

Last edited by RedBrick1 (December 26, 2012 (02:41pm))

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Re: Impossible Mission: Dark Deals

Good job! mini/lol

Already knowing the entire script kinda ruined the twist, but it was funny nevertheless.

Spoiler (click to read)

(Speaking of that, I think the "Black Friday" version of the last line would have been slightly better, but it's a little late to change that now.)

The only issue I saw was the attempt to hide a camera bump at 0:09. (I assume that's what happened since there was just the one short camera tilt in the middle of an other-wise still scene.)

One more little nit-pick: Would you mind moving the above picture to the bottom of the post? Right now, it's awkwardly splitting up the text. mini/wink

Re: Impossible Mission: Dark Deals

@Pritchard Studios, Thanks! And and I really appreciate you voicing. Yeah, I should have done something different with that shot

Spoiler (click to read)

. I really wanted to get this up BEFORE Black Friday so that line would fit better, but I didn't get around to it.

And I moved the picture then. mini/bigsmile

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm