Topic: I'm Doing Some Art for a Webcomic Thing!

Howdy you guys! I'm doing the artwork for this weirdo webcomic this guy Andrew Gleason came up with and wanted me to do the art for! He's already doing some other comic work for some stuff like Jean Hyde: Babysitter With a Club (which he wants me to do some guest art work for??) (apparently Felicia Day backed it on Kickstarter?? what???)

BUT YEAH he wanted me to do the artwork for this weirdo webcomic thing called Shaking Down The House and it's about anthropomorphic salt shakers who wage war on inanimate pepper shakers in this like dilapidated house or whatnot!
Here's the first episode!

You should check it out I guess? It'll probably get better and make more sense as it goes on and it would be cool if you guys just like y'know read it and whatever

It's kind of dumb but yeah! You know! Whatever!

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: I'm Doing Some Art for a Webcomic Thing!

The way you stated that makes me not want to see it. I refuse to click all links.

*Sound familiar? mini/tongue  Well I think that's great man! Are you getting payed, or are you doing it out of fun? Looks like it'll be a hit. mini/wink I sound old now. :L]*

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Re: I'm Doing Some Art for a Webcomic Thing!

Awesome! I wish I was creating. Last few years I've just been a consumer, been a long time since I created something. Feels so much better to put out new work, something that didn't exist before and other people can enjoy.

Stick with it!

Smile and say hello to people. It costs you nothing and can brighten their day.