Re: THAC X is coming soon!

NNNOOOO!!!! I'm gonna be in Disneyland (and Warner Bros. Studios.) So, I'm not going to be able to enter. Well, thank my sister for wanting to go to Disneyland.

Mr.Rundown101 wrote:

NNNOOOO!!!! I'm gonna be in Disneyland (and Warner Bros. Studios.) So, I'm not going to be able to enter. Well, thank my sister for wanting to go to Disneyland.

Oh my god! I feel so sorry for you having to have so much fun riding all the rides possible and visiting Warner Bros. Studios having the time of your life instead of entering THAC that'll most likely ruin your computer and make you wanna kill yourself! mini/sad I'll pray for you sir, i'll pray for you

I'd rather enter THAC than go to Disneyland, just saying.

I might enter this

Hm. I may just come out of recluse to celebrate THAC X, one never knows. We'll see how things go, if I get my computer fixed...

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

I think I'm going to enter.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

NOOOO! Its so unfair on me! It begins at 11pm at night for me! I lose about 9 hours at least!

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Oh yay, it turns out that I can enter this year after all. mini/cat

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

jstudios wrote:

Oh yay, it turns out that I can enter this year after all. mini/cat

Lucky you mini/tongue

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Nasrsarian wrote:

NOOOO! Its so unfair on me! It begins at 11pm at night for me! I lose about 9 hours at least!

You could always sleep the day before. THAC is pretty much all about working at odd hours of the night anyway.

Nasrsarian wrote:

I thought 11 pm was in the morning...

Jokes aside, that's awful.  Just do as Squash says and sleep the day before.

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

I sleep everyday. welp thats me out then

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

One more question, Zoot says that you can't have bricks attached to baseplates. I watched earlier THAC entries, and they are all connected to the plate. (MOD) Did something change this year?

I think he meant that if the color was, say, blue touching grey, you couldn't have the baseplate as the grey, and a brick attached as the blue element.

I'm not totally sure about this, if I'm wrong I'm also curious to know what Zoot meant.

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

I think he meant that if the color was, say, blue touching grey, you couldn't have the baseplate as the grey, and a brick attached as the blue element.

Correct!

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I noticed in some previous thac entries there have been copletely black screens between scenes (thus no color or leter mod) is that okay?

Yeah, the MODs only need to be in the animation.

Interesting.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Wow, two years ago was when I last participated in this! perhaps I can get my camera working and make another brickfilm. it's been ages since I last made one, wonder if I've still got the skill....

OFSIfilms

Our Films Seem Impossible = OFSI

I'm in