Topic: Marvel Team Up

Directory Link

Marvel Team Up

Youtube.com

This is my first attempt at a video longer than 1 minute. It is a fight between spider-man and Loki, and iron man is thrown into the mix somehow.

Re: Marvel Team Up

That was pretty good! I really like the part where Iron Man crashes through the wall. Very well done. And overall well done too. Keep it up! mini/smile

Wow, I was really impressed. The animation was really good, and the voice acting was ok. The lighting was great, the dialogue was pretty good too. I too, like it when Iron Man goes through the wall; the animation there was amazing, Imo. The Iron Man hud could use some work, maybe a little more to fill empty space. I liked the effects, a lot. Overall
--> 9.8/10

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

"WHERE YA GOING WITH MAH SHIELD!"
My favorite line.

Anyway, that was really good! Really good! I liked the Iron Man HUD especially. Anyway, I think the pacing was a tad bit fast a some points. Anyway, overall... 9.8/10

Great video! I especially like the animation and effects. The only thing I would recommend is changing the blue background with something else...maybe a picture of a city skyline or something to give it more depth. Keep it up.