Topic: Sitting On a Park Bench

Directory Link

Sitting On a Park Bench

Watch on Youtube!

A short that gets really out of hand, really quickly.

Re: Sitting On a Park Bench

I loved the sets mini/wink

There are some annoying light flickers and ''set bumps'', but you did a nice job.

-Concept: 4/10
   -Story: 4/10
   -Cinematography: 5/10
   -Sound: 6.5/10
   -Animation: 5/10
   -Effects: 6/10
   -Voice acting: 7/10
   -Sets: 8/10

→OVERALL: 4.5/10

*The Overall rating as nothing to do with the other categories... It's just my overall appreciation of your film.

Thanks! I'm still learning how to do this, and my camera is schizophrenic, so constructive criticism is always appreciated. The best way to learn is to screw up over and over again. mini/wink

loganbntn wrote:

Thanks! I'm still learning how to do this, and my camera is schizophrenic, so constructive criticism is always appreciated. The best way to learn is to screw up over and over again. mini/wink

You're right mini/wink

Good luck!

loganbntn wrote:

What a nice guy!

Too nice
Jk

~Hal

I didn't find the story super entertaining, but you did an amazing job with the set, animation, audio, and stuff. Great job! mini/smile

I just got the hulk, some tommy guns and a newspaper, and bang! A 30 second short. This was mainly just an exercise in blending stop motion and video. I didn't want to write a script or anything.