Topic: The Good Old Days

Directory Link

The Good Old Days

YouTube

I miss the good old days... mini/sad

Re: The Good Old Days

Good point, good movie.
I was really impressed with some of the animation, (The old man trembling and the fire truck's ladder) but it was all really good. The water effect was a good idea, but it overlapped the hose that it was "coming out of".
4/5

P.S. Sorta depressing though, so now you have to make another "Man Of All Leisure's" film to cheer us all back up. mini/eh

Thanks mini/smile

Pritchard Studios wrote:

The water effect was a good idea, but it overlapped the hose that it was "coming out of".

I know, but it was really difficult to make this effect... The particle engine in FXHome is not an easy thing to control.

I think the fire was better.

I really liked the animation, lighting, effects, and sets.
A very interesting message you have here.

It true that often times, one is usually looking back, or sometimes forward, wishing that they were there, but in the past, or in the future, they're unusually thinking most of the same thing.
I find myself doing that.
Sometimes it's nice just to appreciate the present.

I love how you had the credits going with that ticking. That was really cool.

Posted my comment on YT, but I really enjoyed this film. Liked and favorited. mini/smile

I quite enjoyed it, great film. Well done. You executed the story/message very well.

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Thanks.....now I want to kill myself.

Seriously, great message. Its weird that I still want to return to my old school days even though I hated school, but yeah. Also, the animation and water/fire effects topped it all off perfectly. Brilliant, in a 'Life sucks and then you die' way...

YouTube
Max, She/They

Great job, Loïc! mini/smile
It’s sad and funny at the same time... and very pleasant to watch!
The special effects and the story are both very good!
Congratulations!

Thanks all... I really enjoyed your comments mini/bigsmile