Re: Does the community like Forrestfire101?

I don't really know him as a person but I don't enjoy his videos and generally avoid them. I remember watching an Indiana Jones video where he killed Willie Scott when I was 9 and it really disturbed me to the core. My friend was watching some of his videos and instead I showed him some NXTManiac videos and he disliked them. Lets just say he's underground mini/tongue

A mod should close this thread, because as I said before, we are kind of just being mean to Forrestfire, even if his videos are sicknasty. Think about it, as far as I am aware, this is the only thread that is exclusively about whether we like a specific person or not.

I don't hate the guy. But, he makes everything so dirty. He obviously has never heard of David Pagano.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

topitmunkeydog wrote:

...as I said before, we are kind of just being mean to Forrestfire, even if his videos are sicknasty...

I'm sure he couldn't care less about what we think of him. He's got an army of fans to back him up, and he's content with that.

Mickey wrote:

...He obviously has never heard of David Pagano.

How does that make any sense? Just because he watches someone who doesn't use innapropriate content, that's not going to make a revelation in his mind and then he suddenly will no longer make that kind of content.

And to the people who are like "STOP THIS PLEASE, CLOSE THE THREADS, MODS" it's honestly better to discuss it here. It inevitably will pop up again, and it's better here than in various chats threads where it doesn't belong. Now, whether you should bump this thread constantly, that's a different story...

Last edited by Chris W. (October 19, 2012 (06:14pm))

Oy vey.

I can't recall why I decided this wasn't deserving of closure a while back. Anyway, I don't really buy the argument that having a separate thread keeps this sort of discussion off of other parts of the site; if people start to argue about FF anywhere else, I'll just delete it. There's nothing gained from going at this again and again. If you really feel the need to criticize Forrest's films, feel free to do so on his Youtube (but please afford him the same courtesy you would use in addressing any fellow filmmaker). Thread closed.

Oh, and regarding Outsider: don't feed the trolls, folks.