Re: Does the community like Forrestfire101?

Today in my science class, this one kid named Alex asked me if I knew who Forrest was. He's creeping up out of people's sewer drains (Forrest is, not the boy) and into people's minds! Other than that, Alex has never heard of brickfilms. mini/no

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

The #1 reason why I don't like him is not because of how NSFW his content is, but rather because people think he's some sort of god.

Curse that Forrestfire, forcing people to love his films!

Forrestfire makes me think of the evil kid from the first Toy Story, mutilating poor little dolls. That's what's traumatized me most about his films.

Forrestfire101 is the devil!  He is literally evil incarnate!  His movies are so bloody, violent, crude, and just downright gross.  If I had a gun with just two bullets and was stuck in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Forrestfire101 I would shoot Forrest twice!  He is sickening.  And the worst part is that he has more views than me!

Now if you'll excuse me I have a Family Guy marathon to watch.

Last edited by Walrus (September 1, 2012 (11:20am))

Or, you could line them all up and shoot them through head. 3 birds with 1 stone. [/The Office reference]

Back on topic:

I don't really care for his videos. His overusage of profanity, and blood/gore turns me away.

Last edited by PlainBrickProductions (September 1, 2012 (11:22am))

- PlainBrick
Formerly MrLegoProductions
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/mrlego15/bg67_zps34f3201a.png
Youtube - My Latest Video

[nevermind]

I don't really understand what everyone has againts blood and gore. Its in every movie these days. I personally don't have anything against Forrest, he does enjoyable and good movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … zgms#t=10s

People, remember, forrest isn't the only one who has language, bloody violence, and sexual content in his videos.

Noobster Studios wrote:

I don't really understand what everyone has againts blood and gore. Its in every movie these days. I personally don't have anything against Forrest, he does enjoyable and good movies.

Yeah. People are "against" blood and gore yet somehow a guy (FF101) who makes violent videos has 268,866 subscribers and a guy who focuses on story, character development and etc. (Cannedgravy aka Doug Vandegrift Jr.) has 3,618 subscribers. That's just sad, let's face it, violence draws people.

Everytime I give an unexperienced actor a gun for a scene they start to act decent, it's really funny.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

LarryStudios wrote:
Noobster Studios wrote:

Yeah. People are "against" blood and gore yet somehow a guy (FF101) who makes violent videos has 268,866 subscribers and a guy who focuses on story, character development and etc. (Cannedgravy aka Doug Vandegrift Jr.) has 3,618 subscribers. That's just sad, let's face it, violence draws people.

Sad but true.  People used to watch Gladiator fights and public executions; now, they watch these films.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

You are crazy. FF is one of the best brickfilmers today. It is sad the real reason you all dislike him is because of his success and his many followers. And oh ya because he is making money doing what he loves. Pretty sad people. What is next who likes Keshen?

That is unfortunate FlyingMinifig, but you are right. 
I think FF is a really good animator; it's disappointing to see him using his talents so badly.  I know he is not the only brickfilmer like that, but he has the popularity.  I don't mind a little ( little )blood in brickfilms, but he adds WAY too much violence and gore.  I mean, have you seen his Captain America video (which btw, ruins CA image)!?  He also adds so much unnecessary profanity!

@Outsider None of us dislike him because of his success, it's because of his content.

Outsider wrote:

You are crazy. FF is one of the best brickfilmers today. It is sad the real reason you all dislike him is because of his success and his many followers. And oh ya because he is making money doing what he loves. Pretty sad people. What is next who likes Keshen?

Keshen is capable of making funny storylines, boundbreaking film styles, and fluid animation... so no. mini/smile

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Gosh guise PLEASE do not bump this topic more. Whenever anybody says something someone else always feels compelled to say something else and it kind of ends in some 4chan-esque apocalyptic word bomb.

On the topic of Mr. Keshen, I really like most of his videos, especially stupid ones like Avatard, but I have been horribly offended by the recent ones such as Black Ops and Road Block. Despite this Keshen has proven himself a decent writer.
EDIT: See what I mean? Even I was compelled to say something! Curses! mini/smile

Outsider none of us hate him it's just he puts way to much focus on gore and profanity.

I'm back, not like you guys cared
Youtube

I think that forestfire101 cannot be judged by what we like about his videos. The truth is, he has created his own genre basically, and he does it, because he likes it. Its fun for him. I don't think we can say anything about how his videos compare to others, its just because he and keshen, and all of us, do it for one thing. fun.

blooman2345 wrote:

I think that forestfire101 cannot be judged by what we like about his videos. The truth is, he has created his own genre basically, and he does it, because he likes it. Its fun for him. I don't think we can say anything about how his videos compare to others, its just because he and keshen, and all of us, do it for one thing. fun.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/12500000/Gif-of-Joker-Clapping-the-dark-knight-12559610-150-150.gif
Great post IMO. I think that everyone has a right to hate one or other animator because they dislike the content that they make. If I hate dumb action films then basically I dislike Michael Bay and that's the way it works. FF101's recent videos were pretty good but the content he makes is offensive, but as the guy above said he does it for fun and so do most of us so let's chill.

Outsider wrote:

Oh, grow up. Anyway, could a mod maybe close this? It keeps coming back and it's just the same argument over and over again. It's getting kinda annoying. I mean the thread has been answered mini/blankexpression .

Moral of story: Someone says something about Forrest and a comment war begins. Basically, very few of us on BiM like him.
Please, he does his videos because he enjoys it. And it's not like a small site with devoted members can take down a guy with 300 million total upload views.
Now, may a mod please close this, before things get out of hand and chaos begins.

Last edited by Troodon (October 19, 2012 (02:34pm))