Re: Sharks and Clowns

Sonjira wrote:

Ya, sorry about that. mini/sad For some reason, my voice doesn't always tend to mix well with sound effects.

I probably should have just turned down the other sounds, But I really wanted to get away with as much sound as I could for the war because I really, really liked how that turned out sounding.

I just discovered this delightful film, and I absolutely loooove it!  Please never stop making brickfilms.  It's so nice to be able to enjoy them with my family and laugh until I cry.  Plus, I would become very depressed if I had to give up seeing (and hearing) Mr. Munchy.

I liked it!

I do have to agree that with the overall flicker consensus, though.   Also, I found that sometimes the sound effects drowned out the narrator's voice (particularly in the "King with machine guns" scene). mini/blankexpression 

Aside from that, though, it was very funny and silly (in a good way mini/tongue ).   The whole "fencing" interpretation was hilarious, I loved the voices (particularly Isaac the Clown's), as well as the Referee Ninjas and the enjoyable randomness, and stuff like your I Am The Night Joker's maniacal laugh.  Special effects (love the lighting in the War scenes) and set design were very well done and added a lot to the film.

I found the ending a little rushed, but overall this film is great. mini/smile   Keep up the good work!

On a side note, why do so many of the clowns look like skeletons,

Spoiler (click to read)

and who is the white minifig who suddenly appears for a few frames on the left during the "night-time cottage" scene?

?

Last edited by Mr Vertigo (August 27, 2012 (03:09am))

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

What lens are you using?

The video was pretty good. I liked the animation, but the light flicker was really distracting in some cases. The lens flares didn't look quite right, unfortunately. There were some clever moments, good work.

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

One of the greatest brickfilms that I've ever seen! Even though it had some light flicker in it, it was amazing! Well Done! mini/smile mini/smile mini/smile mini/smile

MAKE ANOTHER ONE SET IN RIIGO-FALOO! MAKE ANOTHER ONE SET IN RIIGO-FALOO! MAKE ANOTHER ONE SET IN RIIGO-FALOO! MAKE ANOTHER ONE SET IN RIIGO-FALOO!

please

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Very, very entertaining film! I really enjoyed it from the beginning to the very end!

A Twist of Fate | THAC 11: Fish Tale
Youtube | Twitter

"I see… your name is Bernt."

Nice and a funny story!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8422/7880149424_852a72ef8f.jpg

Wow, I can't believe that I didn't notice this film! That was great, every aspect of it! My favorite part has got to be the clown's accent, but everything else was perfectly on par as well. EPIC/10
PS: The light flicker didn't bother me at all, it seems a great big hullabaloo.

For anyone interested, I typed out a detailed account of the making of Sharks and Clowns whilst it was all nice and fresh in my memory.

You can read it here:
The Making of Sharks and Clowns

This is a great film!  I like it when people do the making of...  Keep it up!