Topic: LEGO FABULAND - Barney's cherry

Directory Link

LEGO FABULAND - Barney's cherry

Link 1

Two friends were transformed into identical flowers which grew in the field. Bonnie can set free only one of them. Who will get saved and how she will recognize the right one - her husband Ed, or her lover Barney?

Music BY Johannes Brahms (Academic Festival Overture, Op. 80) as performed by the Skidmore College Orchestra.

Re: LEGO FABULAND - Barney's cherry

A very unique take on a classic tale.  I loved the way you used Fabuland figures instead of standard minifigs.  It gave the film a definite fantasy/fairytale feel.  The only problematic element in this film was the sporadic animation, which was fast in someplaces and slow in others.  However, overall I found this film to be very enjoyable and a solid 4/5.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

Re: LEGO FABULAND - Barney's cherry

This were very encouraging words, BuilderBrothers - thank you very much! Yes, I clearly need to work more on keeping the overall flow of the animation (or its amount in each sequence) more coherent/uniform. Now if I could only find a way how to make Fabuland figures appear walking as naturally as people on this forum can achieve with the classic Lego minifigures!