Topic: Sniper!

Directory Link

Sniper!

Youtube Link

This was sort of a test and a movie. Hope you guys like it!

Re: Sniper!

If this is a test, it belongs in the Tests.
Not horrible. But there were some parts that needed work, Why wasn't the man moving? it would seem more interesting if he were loading a truck or exiting a building rather than staring off into space. And try looking at some of the places listed here for sound effects. That gun sound effect was poorly recorded.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I understand.
Mod edit: please don't overuse emoticons

Well, that wasn't too bad. You could have animated the fall a bit better. It didn't really look like he was shot, it looked more like he fell over. If he got shot from his side, he would have most likely been pushed back to the opposite side. The POV camera was pretty cool, though.

Ok Realbrick whoever you are, I feel like you're expecting me to make a good, high quality video, and I'm only 13! I mean, thanks for the advice, but don't overdo it.

Your age is largely irrelevant to the quality of your output. Instead, it is dependent on how much time and effort you spend trying to improve it.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...