Topic: The Greatest Pitcher( Oyosportstoy)

Directory Link

The Greatest Pitcher( Oyosportstoy)

Youtube

Tribute to CC Sabathia. My entry to The Oyo sportstoy contest. The camera is shaky because my tripod was taken

Re: The Greatest Pitcher( Oyosportstoy)

The camera is shaky because my tripod was taken.

Excuses, excuses. mini/tongue

Well, to be honest, the masking was awful.. And I wasn't really a fan for the "shattered camera" effect at the end. But, if you keep trying, you may be as popular as the Nightly News at Nine. mini/wink

Last edited by Mickey (August 10, 2012 (02:23pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I fully agree with Mickey here. I have to add though that sometimes the image was fuzzy or blurred. Try to work on that and I'll be glad to watch more stuff of yours in the future mini/smile !

I would really like to know your fps because you should really use 15-24 fps and your masking wasn't very good. Keep trying! mini/smile

I'm going to have to agree with everyone here.

So, the image was a bit out of focus at the beginning, you may want to adjust the focus or get a new camera if that's the case. The masking wasn't that good though there are ways to improve it. There should be some good masking tutorials on YouTube. The thing about masking is you shouldn't be able to tell it was masked. I'm also going to agree with the others when they said to raise your frame-rate. You should raise it to at least 12 fps. Keep trying and you'll get better! mini/smile

Thanks for all the tips everyone.