Re: Developers/Programmers Needed! Let's create a stopmotion program!

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Pritchard Studios: Inspirational Speech Maker, and comic relief. mini/eh

Funny. mini/lol

Tenny - If you're the tertiary, am I the secondary programmer or the quaternary programmer?

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag121/CavemanIncorporated/BiM_Sig_Monkey_zpse6d51622.jpg

Carousel:
- Coined the Biscuit name
- Will design/test stuff for chocolate
- Chief supplier of critiques

Caveman Incorporated wrote:

Tenny - If you're the tertiary, am I the secondary programmer or the quaternary programmer?

It depends. How much programming have you done relative to what I've done? From what I can see, it's a little bit more than me, so you're secondary.

I don't know how much you've done. I really haven't coded anything, because this darn mac version won't get up and running. I really have just troubleshooted A LOT of mac stuff. Anyway, I think that we're pretty close so perhaps we're just the co-programmers mini/smile

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag121/CavemanIncorporated/BiM_Sig_Monkey_zpse6d51622.jpg

Okay, I've done a couple edits to the GUI, but I feel I'm just helping the Mac stuff.

CyberCom wrote:

Roll Call! All members who are developing this software state your occupation. I would like for all involved to be acknowledged when complete! 

CyberCom: Manager, Graphics Executive

AquaMorph: Web Developer, Programmer (If I ever get around to it mini/confused)

CyberCom wrote:

mini/blankexpression Oh, no... This was supposed to be a team project, and we're getting bogged...

I have nothing against free programs; (I appreciate them!). I was just implementing, why not create a one stop and shop animation software for free? For the community of brickfilmers? BiM's own software?:|

I think that this is a great idea. It would be specially designed for brickfilming, with some LEGO-special features. I really wish I could help, but I have no idea how to program. But I could supply sketches for the GUI and stuff.

uh oh!

I thnk the GUI is almost finished.

tenny1028 wrote:

I thnk the GUI is almost finished.

Ok. Is there something else I can help with? Maybe make tutorials when it comes out? Advert logos? I just like the idea alot.

uh oh!

I was wondering if you guys could show some screen shots of the program so far mini/smile

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

Currently it is very basic with little to no GUI included in the code, so a screenshot would be just about useless. Also, I do not think that we are in need of any help other than that of a programmer with a Sony/Nikon camera, or someone with very good graphic design skills.

Currently, I think the list is on the first page.
TheKingOfBricks
CWStudios
CyberCom
Tenny####
Repelling Spider
Carousel, perhaps?
Myself

Anyone else who is actually interested in this, please look at the first comment and email accordingly mini/smile

I can help with graphic design; I have extensive experience in the field

http://i46.tinypic.com/vo24ow.png

Sounds great Gopher! I really do like your graphic "style," I guess mini/smile

I'm pretty busy with school right now, but I'd be able to help in the holidays (in about a week). Legomoviemaker1, here's a mediocre idea from quite a while ago for the GUI: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88746143@N … otostream/

Where it says "logo here" I don't think the colors of the BISCUIT logo and the gui would look too great, but I could be wrong.

BISCUIT!
My website is in construction!

Gopher wrote:

I can help with graphic design; I have extensive experience in the field

I could also help with some of the graphic design, like small icons and things.

uh oh!

About the layout could you make it so you could export masks to gimp also not just photo shop.
Besides that it looks great. (also is there onion skinning?)

Yeah, it's from when the Biscuit program was in its infancy, I'm going to make a revisited, revised version soon mini/lol

END - very basic testing on onion skinning.

Anyway I think we need to organize those working on graphics, like a lead designer someone to call the shots because personally not to be rude to those doing graphics but I don't care as long as it looks good I'm fine I just need someone saying "here's the one that your putting into the program" someone I can contact and ask questions or tell "hey, we need an image for this that's this big can you make something" and they or someone they tell can make it instead of "here's a good logo", "what about this layout", "ooh try this". I really like carusel's layout and I like repelling spider's logo's but right now as mentioned before they don't fit together.