Re: Pokeballin'

LOLOL, Polywag evolving into PolySwag. Dylan, you and SpasticChuwawa are the awesomest Canadians ever to walk the Earth.

I favorited this, and only have five favorited videos. After two years.  And I made three of them. That says it all. mini/yes

Last edited by backyardlegos (May 9, 2012 (04:43pm))

Jargon wrote:

Of course the live action elements look weird and out of place. The tone of the video is ridiculous, as evident from the hammy voice acting and the bizarre writing. You could complain that the Pokemon subject wasn't taken seriously, if that's your bent, but it doesn't really make sense to knock the short for doing what it set out to do so well.

Rad video, NXT. I laughed hard and the animation was inspiring.

P.S. This is a forum for discussion. It's fine for people to express opinions that differ from the mainstream or other members, but you also need to welcome people commenting on your opinion. It's a forum, not a monologue. That said, let's keep it respectful. I don't think anyone's been too rude here, but play nice. However, SpaceGorilla, you're not helping the dialogue with senseless commands to "GET LOOSE." Please stop.

Haha, okay. I'll stop. I must admit though, it was amusing while it lasted. mini/cat  sorry for the mischief

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

Troodon wrote:

Dylan, you and SpasticChuwawa are the awesomest Canadians ever to walk the Earth.

Thank you. mini/bigsmile

Spoiler (click to read)

I'm not Canadian...

mod edit: stop spamming this thread with off-topic jokes. thanks.

Last edited by Sméagol (May 10, 2012 (12:49am))

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

I think this is my favorite video of yours, NXT. Nice work, I'm impressed that you put it together in a couple weeks.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

That was AWESOME!!! Not much more to say than that. Well done /golfclap

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

The first and obviously best Pokemon brickfilm I've ever seen.
Probably the best I'm ever going to see too, unless you make another one. mini/smile

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

This is beyond brilliant, NXT. I think I share Smeagol's sentiment in that this is now my favorite film of yours.

Wow, that was amazing! The animation was so smooth, and that lip sync, and the tongue wiggle. mini/delirium

I thought your implementation of live action was alright, and amusing, though it wasn't done quite so well as in the Easter video you did, still, very humorous.

The only thing that bugged me was that the recording of the voice of the guy was kinda bad sounding, and somewhat unpleasant. The acting is delightful, but I think that the mic should have been further away so it wouldn't sound like that.

Troodon wrote:

you and SpasticChuwawa are the awesomest Canadians ever to walk the Earth.

You forget Strange Villain with a Top-Hat. mini/tongue

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/lists/po … -animation

mini/sunnies neat

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

I really like this.

I really, really like this.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Congratulations! I've never seen a brickfilmer featured on smosh pit before! mini/bigsmile

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

Definitely one of your best brickfilms yet, Dylan. How did you do the colored background when the guy says "Go Polywag!" and when the Diglett hits Polywag?

Uhm, does Ash have some kind of disease? mini/XD

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

We approve.  mini/bigsmile

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG