Topic: Is bricklink safe?

Ok, so I have this first world problem: not enough Lego.
Pick a brick is expensive as can be, and eBay is not good for buying bricks.
I have read several threads in this forum about this, and people recommend Bricklink. But is it safe? Do you guys have any experience with it?

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

Re: Is bricklink safe?

Yep, it's safe.
I've done several orders from BL, and they've all been perfect.
It's kinda like Ebay though, so just be sure to find a good seller. mini/wink

EDIT: And try to get one from your country, or you'll be paying an arm and a leg for shipping.

I checked, and there is only a few good Bricklink stores in my country, Norway. Danish stores might be a good choice, they have lots of Lego and they are located in Europe too.

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

It's totally safe! Usually people will have you pay them first, it's really close to ebay except you pay a flat price.
I've had 3 or so orders off there and it went swell! mini/smile

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Sounds great! Now I just need some money...
EDIT: I browsed the biggest Norwegian Bricklink store, and a minifigure head was about 20NOK (3.49 USD). A minifigure head from www.lego.com's "Pick a Brick" was 1.42 NOK (0.25 USD). The shipping was about the same, too.
Do you know any cheap stores to recommend?

Last edited by Briks (May 5, 2012 (11:16am))

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

Different minifigure parts are going to be priced differently, according to their rareness and availability. Keep looking around. mini/smile

It's safe! I've had quite a handful of orders from trusted bricklink stores and they've all worked perfectly!
A helpful tip when you're buying lots of parts: try to buy the parts from as few stores as possible, otherwise shipping will be expensive. Once, I had to buy at least 20 different parts, and the entire order summed up to be $30, all because I bought the parts from 3 different Bricklink stores.

Its definitely safe, I've got about 20 or so orders. Just search the part # or name and organize them by: Lowest price first to find the lowest price.

Asking if Bricklink is safe is a little similar to asking if eBay is safe; there are thousands of sellers, and some of them are better than others. Make sure to check the feedback of sellers on Bricklink; I've never had a bad experience there, but I've always bought from sellers with good reputations.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Yep. Safe as a jar of honey in a safe, buried underground, on a moon, in another galaxy. I bought a lot of my minifigs from them.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.