Re: Bugs / Suggestions

[img]url here[/img]

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

Where can I find the Refugee Camp archive?

*bump* I second that, Nailer.

Also, when will the film directory be up? >:(

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/refugeecamparchiveomg/

For Chat:

Will a mibbit embed work for that? Would make life a bit easier for those without an irc client.

www.mibbit.com

Thanks mini/smile

Film Directory will be up in a few days. I apologize for the delay but I took a small vacation to spend time with my family and girlfriend after a very trying few weeks getting this and several other large projects done before Christmas (it kind of sucks having to work on stuff non-stop during the holiday season. mini/confused )

:::: !important is the Jedi mind trick of CSS ::::

Hooray!

May I suggest that we can have images in our sigs?

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

BUMP

I'm trying the Windows 7 beta as I am, writing this, and I just wanted to tell you that in Internet Explorer 8 (the new one) can you see the hud under the BiM logo, which you couldn't see if you were using IE6 or IE7 or whatever mini/smile.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

*sigh*

Aled. It's nice that you like this site/community so much. But because all of your recent wrongdoings, you were banned.
And banned is banned is banned. Take your leave of absence from here and BF. If you can't control yourself, then I suggest talking to your teachers/parents/elders about restricting your internet usage. Sit down, think about everything you've done. Forgive others and yourself.
Then come back when your banned time is up. But for now, please leave before you're tempted to do something foolish and get rashly punished for it.

*A SERIOUS heart to heart from yours truly.*

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

He set up his own punishment. I think he has the right to do whatever.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

dewfilms wrote:

*sigh*

Aled. It's nice that you like this site/community so much. But because all of your recent wrongdoings, you were banned.
And banned is banned is banned. Take your leave of absence from here and BF. If you can't control yourself, then I suggest talking to your teachers/parents/elders about restricting your internet usage. Sit down, think about everything you've done. Forgive others and yourself.
Then come back when your banned time is up. But for now, please leave before you're tempted to do something foolish and get rashly punished for it.

*A SERIOUS heart to heart from yours truly.*

I doubt anyone seriously believed Aled would stay away anyway. Kudos on the *SERIOUS* tone though.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/COTB/FunkyJunk/RUMBLE/mg.jpg

ALED!

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

I still love you, Aled.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

Weasley wrote:

That's brilliant news, I have Windows 7 but I can't connect to my network driver with it, shame really.

-Weasley

offtopic: If your using Microsoft Virtual PC to run it, try setting the network adapter to shared networking and then go to your network

connections and manual put in your DSN server and ip addresses. Thats how I got it to work

Aled, just come back mini/smile I think we have all forgiven you.

Weasley wrote:

I actually requested my own ban as I believed I could avoid some stuff (such as obsession), unfortunately it's just built up over the past few weeks and I really regret asking for a ban. Some people fail to realize that I asked to ban myself and I should be able to come and go as I please.

Aled, you're not seeing the whole picture here. According to ahnt...

ahnt wrote:

Indeed Aled deleted parts of the forum, and indeed the docs account was hacked...
Due to the daily backup, only a temporary loss occured, giving some people a minor headache. Legal actions are under considerations...

If I remember correctly, you've been banned from BF more than once. Then you 'wrecked havok' on the BF forum. The way things look right now, they could very well press charges against you. Not only that, this isn't the first time you have been in trouble either. You've requested a ban from here, which is a good thing and looks good on your part. Returning far too early and going back on your word is a bad thing. It looks very bad on your part and shows that you haven't learned your lesson. We already know that the new owners of BF have lawyers, have money and how far they are willing to go. They also could very well be lurking and gathering evidence right now as I write this. So please, for your own sake, possibly even your family's sake and everyone elses...take a long vacation from the internet.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and they could forgive you and forget the whole thing.
But why take the chance?

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Instead of showing the date & who last posted on a topic, you could also show the topic's name (Like it does on Brickfilms)

meme
http://i.imgur.com/gMfjgiC.jpg

HeAndHimStudios wrote:

Instead of showing the date & who last posted on a topic, you could also show the topic's name (Like it does on Brickfilms)

I personally like the way it is now, because I don't really think that the topic makes a difference.

I hardly ever look over there anyway; I usually only look to see if there are new post in that forum.

Speaking of windows 7, where can I get it? And is there any way to put it on an iBook G4?

http://dragcave.net/image/tO1M.gif