Topic: What would you like to see in Brickfeed?

Firstly, thank you to everyone who helped the project get this far. I've just noticed that the podcast is the first in iTunes when you search for 'brickfilms', and the youtube channel is doing well. There's been three great episodes so far and there's a few more ready for the coming weeks.

This brings me to the question of what type of brickfilms should be featured in the future. So far each has been under five minutes. Is this a format that people like for iPod viewing or would you prefer to see longer, more complex films, perhaps hitting the 10 minute mark? Does the length really matter to you or are other priorities like the quality of the film more important? Should this be a podcast that brings the best of the hobby to the outside world or interesting, less well known films to people who have already seen the more famous brikfilms?

Also, how are things going for people who don't use iPods and have other devices?

Thanks again, I look forward to your feedback
- Legoman

mini/sad

Re: What would you like to see in Brickfeed?

I think there should be maybe a build up or something

like release a good film every week but the movie's keep getting longer

Should we like mail you a list we'd love to see in the podcast ?

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Re: What would you like to see in Brickfeed?

Yeah, that could be helpful. I've just been speaking to someone who has a two-part series that they'd like included, so that will be a good two episodes. With those I have seven episodes lined up for weekly release. mini/smile

mini/sad