Topic: Site problems?

I am finally just getting on here after about 2 weeks of not being able to get on. Was there some issues or something or was it just me?

The Genera|

Re: Site problems?

Generalaustin wrote:

I am finally just getting on here after about 2 weeks of not being able to get on. Was there some issues or something or was it just me?

Some of the members said they were having problems getting on the site, although the site works completely fine for me.

I had a lot of problems logging on the site about 12-13 days ago and it continued for quite a while. Last 4-5 days were fine though. Smeagol said that it's because the site was changing the host or something like that (I'm not educated enough in this) the most important thing is though that I'm 99.99% sure that the issues are over and the site will be just as accessible as it used to be mini/wink

Theres a larger thread about this called Website Down For A While?

Yeah the website's lease ran out, and the guy who owns it(I think Shaeleps?) forgot to renew it.

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

Make sure you check to see if someone's already posted the same thing first. As it so happens, there's a discussion on the matter here.