Re: Things you don't want to see in a brickfilm.

Chiro, did you have to burn me? mini/smile

My life goes by 24fps.
Another free stopmotion program? Possibly! View here! http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/po … 6/#p274396

I say if you cant show your parents then you should not upload it.

Agreed. Batman should not be making leggo muvies.

CyberCom wrote:

Chiro, did you have to burn me? mini/smile

mini/lol yes! I was just getting tired of seeing it 5 times i a row! mini/tongue

topitmunkeydog wrote:

77) AQUAMAN HATE.
LEAVE AQUAMAN ALONE!! HE'S JUST A PERSON!!

And yes, I completely also agree with your third point. In fact that's what reminded me of the Aquaman thing. Because he is the best superhero.

Have you seen the movie Titanic? He wasn't even doing his job  mini/rolleyes

78. The background moving when it's not supposed to.
79. Scene cuts where you're supposed to guess what happened. (Instead of showing a 5 second clip with the person climbing at the bottom of a cliff and then showing him pull himself up, they just show him straight at the top of the cliff).

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

You know I am sick of people saying "Oh it's batman that means it's going to be bad because it's unoriginal" Just because your film dosen't have original characters or settings does not mean the film is going to be bad or have an unoriginal story. I try and make my Batman films very unique and I try and make the characters really my own even though I did not create them.

80. Batman films which are copying forestfire101 or star wars films which are just clones vs. droids

81. More Clone Wars movies which are just clones shooting droids with no real story and the odd apearance of a Jedi but no actual substance at all. (breath out...)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

RedBrick1 wrote:

People commenting on really good creative brickfilms saying, "Wow, you are almost as good as forrestfire101!!!"  mini/madhead

Ouch.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

jampot wrote:

81. More Clone Wars movies which are just clones shooting droids with no real story and the odd apearance of a Jedi but no actual substance at all. (breath out...)

That's basically what I just said mini/lol

82. Fight scenes which are basically just slap-fests You don't just move your arms up and down in a fight, you have to swing to the side and swing your arms down occasionally (I see too many fights with the only intended hits being with the arms moving upwards, as if reaching out for a handshake).

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

TtownStudios wrote:

Ok first I hate the over use of blood. It is not usualy needed and actually doesn't make the film any cooler. Second dropping the F bomb randomly is totally inapropriot and language should really never be used. All it shows is that you have a bad vocabulary.

I'm pretty sure "swear words," as you like to call them, are sentence enhancers mini/smile

Also.

83. LEGO Marvel/DC videos.

Last edited by CarrollFilms (January 1, 2014 (11:35am))

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

84. chickpeas . gross. not a fan mini/no

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Just Kidden wrote:

84. chickpeas . gross. not a fan mini/no

Parsnips, man.  Parsnips are evil.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

85. I really don't like seeing the "death" minifigure anymore. Mainly just in comedic situations. Someone had a great THAC entry - but they had the character of "death" appear. Somehow I feel like I've seen that too many times in a brickfilm, but maybe it's just me.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8625/16037138950_5eeda635ce_o.png

86. A filthy mixture of Lego and Megabloks in a film.

Also, FlyingMinifig how can you hate parsnips? They're really nice.

Lots of blood I don't won't to see a lot a blood

Moved an have no room to animate, but I do have a Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/84070766@N07/ My friends and I have been composing a Comic Series: http://cosmosquestcomic.com

88. A cheap muzzle flash. Doesn't do the animation any justice, as no two flashes are the same.

Windows Movie Maker titles, I mean the standard white Arial text on blue background. Ultimately the animation is more important, but presentation plays a big part in the overall feel of a production.

Slurping Animations wrote:

88. A cheap muzzle flash. Doesn't do the animation any justice, as no two flashes are the same.

Action Essentials + 3/4 layers of dust and a muzzle flash animation = perfect

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

89. I don't know if anyone has said this before but I detest when there is like a 20 second long CG intro with lots of explosions and noises and special effects and then the animation to follow is like 2 seconds long ugh it's like no I dn't need to see that