Topic: Patient 25

Directory Link

Patient 25

Youtube

A man who find himself lost after crashing his airplane seeks help, but ends up getting caught by an ancient race of people who try to hold him hostage.

Re: Patient 25

Wow. This was great. The best areas of it by far, were for sure the cinematography, and the sound/music editing. You did a great job in creating atmosphere, and suspense throughout the whole thing with the visuals and sound. This was one of the first brickfilms i've seen where someone has made the classic lego smiley face head genuinely creepy.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

A great brickfilm!
Looks like you put a lot of effort in to that. mini/sunnies
And it was pretty scary! mini/jaw
4.5/5!

Great...
as usual! mini/sunnies

Great work - the lighting, the transitions - all very effective in creating an engaging atmosphere.

I really didn't have 5 minutes to spare this am, but once I started watching I couldn't stop, and watched it to the end.

Great job

TCOTY Entry: The Perks of Being TCOTY
ToY Entry: Secrets of the Lost Tomb
Please visit me on the YouTubes!
Care to follow me on the Twitter?

Thanks for the kind words guys mini/bigsmile glad ya liked it.

The ending made me jump. Wonderful job, Spencer. mini/bigsmile

10.2/10

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Really great stuff!

The only point of critique are the two shots with motion blurring when the subject is running. The suggested motion was a bit too high compared with the actual running speed.

But again, really great story, wordlessly told!

http://www.windlovers.nl/downloads/OBD/OBD_Banner.png

Fantastic! I didn't think Lego Figures could Be that scary (or maybe I'm just a wimp mini/shifty )

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

Wow, I'm impressed. Everything was well done. I think it was the most scary brickfilm I have ever seen also. You really made me want to see what happened, and now I want to see more. Great job. I have to agree with boardron though.

great job, i gotta agree with boardron though, the motion blur in the bg was too fast for the movement of the arms during the run. But besides that, i really enjoyed this film, you oughta be proud.

sigelrelster
Scripting: 100% Animation: 3% Post-Production: 0%

Thanks for the critique guys. I understand what you're sayin' about the motion blur. 'Tis a bit exaggerated, but thanks for the kind words!

My god! I loved it! For me it´s perfect!!
Congratulations!! mini/bigsmile

--Sandwïch, sir?--

YoutubeChannel      Facebook Page