Re: You Know You're a Brickfilmer When...

103. When you use your feet to find a lost lego piece.

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

104. When you find the brick when you don't need it and when you need it do its the last brick you pick through with a fine toothed comb after hours.
105. When you build an entire town to be an out of focus background for 5 seconds.

Last edited by Chiro (April 16, 2012 (10:05pm))

106: When asked by the school drama teacher why you decided to take acting class, you are the only one to say "I wanna be a better actor for my animations", instead of "I wanna be a Broadway star!"

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

107.) You say, "I want to be a better voice actor for my animations,"

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

rogeralans wrote:

107.) You say, "I want to be a better voice actor for my animations,"

Sad but true... mini/smile

108. you can look in the eyes of a minifigure and see... Something...

109. You know how to animate.

Clever...

Chiro wrote:

105. When you build an entire town to be an out of focus background for 5 seconds.

"Only build what the camera sees."

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

Tobias wrote:
Chiro wrote:

I know I watched that video but I do know some people who do that.

110. You're nocturnal.

http://i.imgur.com/RnPzz.png
*Signature made by Mighty Wanderer*
Youtube | Twitter

Briks wrote:

91. When you have your grade's highest score in an important math test, when people brag at you because you're fast as lightning when you have running tests at school, when people gasp at your art projects, but still you don't have a girlfriend because you're too addicted to brickfilming.
At least that applies to me.

Sounds sort of like me. Except I'm to young to have a girlfriend anyways. FUN FACT: In fourth grade i got 100% on the state testing in all three subjects. Also, I'm actually a slower runner. (But I always win in tag since I got my brain to save me.) Okay actually maybe not so much like me.

Tobias wrote:
Chiro wrote:

Maybe it was just a very wide shot. Also, 'Only build what the camera sees' is irrelevant if you plan to have more than one angle.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:
Tobias wrote:
Chiro wrote:

Maybe it was just a very wide shot. Also, 'Only build what the camera sees' is irrelevant if you plan to have more than one angle.

Uh, that doesn't make sense.Only build what the camera sees includes all the shots because that is part of what the camera sees.

Yes, don't waste your time and plan the shots you need so you know what to build and what not to build unless of course you have too much free time mini/smile

111. You are actually a very unique person compared to the other brickfilmers but you enjoy lumping yourself into categories because you are a hipster.

112. You play Minecraft (or at least the majority does mini/tongue).

never played mine craft...
(thats why I'm still considered cool)

Cooked Cat wrote:

never played mine craft...
(thats why I'm still considered cool)

mini/madhead

So your saying I'm not cool?

113. You spend 24 straight hours once a year to make a short that's between 1 minute and 3 minutes long for the "experience of doing it".