Re: You Know You're a Brickfilmer When...

86.) Bllowing off a date with your girl to animate mini/lol

HeroicHam wrote:

lets just hope she don't read that ^ cause, if she does, your done for.

HeroicHam wrote:

My girlfriend thinks brickfilming is cool, but not that cool. Anyone who does that is either stupid or has way more guts than I do.

Or they're just this guy > mini/sunnies

My girlfriend thinks brickfilming is very talented and since I make them, I am very talented. But she wants me to do a hunger games one. Fortunately, I am on Catching fire right now, so it shouldn't be a challenge.
87. You start skipping school so that you can animate (I have actually done this before, and it worked!).

88.You talk about having a girlfriend on the interwebs.

89. When you actually trust Smeagol for dating advice.

meme
http://i.imgur.com/gMfjgiC.jpg

90. You run into Smeagol whining about his dating ventures on BiM chat at least 3 times.

91. When you have your grade's highest score in an important math test, when people brag at you because you're fast as lightning when you have running tests at school, when people gasp at your art projects, but still you don't have a girlfriend because you're too addicted to brickfilming.
At least that applies to me.

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

Briks wrote:

91. When you have your grade's highest score in an important math test, when people brag at you because you're fast as lightning when you have running tests at school, when people gasp at your art projects, but still you don't have a girlfriend because you're too addicted to brickfilming.

mini/lol

92. When you step on lego bricks and think it feels comfy.

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Troodon wrote:

87. You start skipping school so that you can animate (I have actually done this before, and it worked!).

Never brickfilm instead of going to school. A good education is much more important than a silly view count on Youtube.

If you have good education, it'll be easier for you to build skills later.
Also, it's ALWAYS important to have good routines.

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

Briks wrote:

Could'nt have said it any better myself.

92. When you step on lego bricks and think it feels comfy.

mmmmmmm mini/yes

93. You join a website called Bricks in Motion.com.

94. You're good at drawing.

95. When you read a good book and feel like animating it (also applies to stories, like Shakespeare).

96. When you listen to an awesome music and immediately begin story boarding a short with the music.

97. When you're up to 97 reasons in a thread called "You Know You're a Brickfilmer When..."

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

98. When your friends show you a video on YouTube (OMG THE LEGO IS MOVING) and you just do the facepalm.

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

99. You join the brickfilmers guild
100. You are paid a commision to make an animation

Keesret wrote:
Troodon wrote:

Never brickfilm instead of going to school. A good education is much more important than a silly view count on Youtube.

But I only did it only once, so that I could work on my FoS film (Never finished), D:
101. Buy an expensive LEGO set, animate it, and never even LOOK at it EVER again.

Last edited by Troodon (April 16, 2012 (01:31pm))

DerTarchin wrote:

95. When you read a good book and feel like animating it

102.) And then think naahh, I'm already working on ten videos, better keep it that way.

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

HeroicHam wrote:

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/132/a/e/pinkie_pie_by_moongazeponies-d3g6mt2.png

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

mini/lol

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png