Re: You Know You're a Brickfilmer When...

57. You look at someone, and the only reason you notice what they're wearing is because you're trying to figure out how you would make them in minifigure form.

58. You do something similar to the above thing, but instead of people you look at a random object and try to figure out how make in Lego. (I've done it with buildings a lot.)

59. When you talk to a student who is an animation major and make them feel like an idiot. (Happened to me twice mini/XD )

60. You post in threads called "You Know You're a Brickfilmer When..."

61) You go mad when you need that last piece for your set and you knew you lost it.

62.) You spend hours trying to find that one sound... Then decide to reshoot.

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

63.) You realise that even though your camera tripod is rubbish; you just can't be boithered to get another one because you spent your money on LEGO. -__-

61. You make films with bricks.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

63. You make a school activity on brickfilming like I did.

Ok, seriously. These three last post were 63, 61, 63. mini/XD

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

66. you greatest dream in life is to become a You Tube partner, and maybe meet Smegol in person. mini/wink

@Coyote Creek Films becoming a partner shouldn't be a dream cause you're not going to get paid well anyway mini/bigsmile especially since the views went down more than two times after the new layout. I'd have to upload like 300 more videos (that would be watched a lot) to maybe make a living from the Partnership mini/lol and that's only to pay the rent and buy the food.

LarryStudios wrote:

@Coyote Creek Films becoming a partner shouldn't be a dream cause you're not going to get paid well anyway mini/bigsmile especially since the views went down more than two times after the new layout. I'd have to upload like 300 more videos (that would be watched a lot) to maybe make a living from the Partnership mini/lol and that's only to pay the rent and buy the food.

Ah, well partnership looked cool when I looked at it in the beginning of the year, oh How things van change in the course of four months, mini/lol

Becoming a partner to me would mean more that people like my movies then I'm being paid money.

rogeralans wrote:

55.) You hope really really hard that Lego minifigs came to life

If that happened, we'd all be out of a job!

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

67. You throw a fit when something doesn't work out.

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...

68. You feel like you could throw your computer out the window when your animation program crashes.

LASF wrote:

68. You feel like you could throw your computer out the window when your animation program crashes.

Yup.
You're in the middle of animating a 8frame walk cycle and your minifigure falls over.
THEN I WANNA THROW MY COMPUTER OUTA THE WINDOW!!!

LASF wrote:

69. You own an animation program. mini/cat

70. When you get out of bed in the morning and stand on a small collection of unusually sharp Lego bricks.

Hazzat wrote:
rogeralans wrote:

55.) You hope really really hard that Lego minifigs came to life

If that happened, we'd all be out of a job!

You could ask them very nicely and then videotape them? No? Oh, ok.

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

71. When you refilm an entire scene because of one light flicker.