Re: EASTER Brickfilming Festival 2012 - [CLOSED]

Coyote Creek Films wrote:

darn I just saw that You Tube say's my entry is 21 seconds.

I ended up taking most of the story from my entry and it still ended up to long.
I was positive it wasn't twenty seconds before I uploaded it though. mini/madhead

I came so close to finally entering a contest!

You may want to check your file to see the true duration. YouTube sometimes will list it as being longer than it really is, as I said earlier when asking if it was alright. I'm assuming that it will be fine if YouTube does that, but you could e-mail mcoov.

Repelling Spider wrote:

I ended up taking most of the story from my entry and it still ended up to long.
I was positive it wasn't twenty seconds before I uploaded it though. mini/madhead

You may want to check your file to see the true duration. YouTube sometimes will list it as being longer than it really is, as I said earlier when asking if it was alright. I'm assuming that it will be fine if YouTube does that, but you could e-mail mcoov.

http://i39.tinypic.com/11gjbqw.png
this is what my computer says.
I already told mcoov that it was to long,  Do I bother telling him that my computer says it is right? mini/confused

Last edited by Coyote Creek Films (April 5, 2012 (09:55am))

Repelling Spider wrote:

http://i39.tinypic.com/11gjbqw.png
this is what my computer says.
Do I bother telling him that my computer says it is right? mini/confused

I don't think mcoov will mind. I would tell him. mini/smile

We know the YouTube timer is a little iffy and will occasionally add an extra second to your video. Don't worry, you won't be penalised for it.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I may enter, then again if I'm lazy I may not. mini/tongue

Hazzat wrote:

We know the YouTube timer is a little iffy and will occasionally add an extra second to your video. Don't worry, you won't be penalised for it.

Thank you. I was slightly concerned about this. I'm really looking forward to see the entries. Are the judges going to list them all in a post or make a playlist of them on YouTube or something else?

Again thank you for putting on this contest. I truly appreciate the time and effort it takes to do something like this.

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

ShutterBroke wrote:
Hazzat wrote:

Thank you. I was slightly concerned about this. I'm really looking forward to see the entries. Are the judges going to list them all in a post or make a playlist of them on YouTube or something else?

Again thank you for putting on this contest. I truly appreciate the time and effort it takes to do something like this.

^This. Thanks, Hazzat!

I know a few others are still having trouble getting on the site. Is there someplace they could submit their video in case they don't have access?

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

I e-mailed him, so when he e-mails back I'll have his address in my contacts in case BiM goes out again.
I can sent it to you (once I get it) if you want.

That stinks! The exact same thing happened to me! I had to use the YouTube Editor before it got down to 20 seconds. iMovie said that it was only 20 seconds long!

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

ShutterBroke wrote:

I know a few others are still having trouble getting on the site. Is there someplace they could submit their video in case they don't have access?

I just heard back from Mcoov and it seems he doesn't have access to BiM either. Here is what he suggested:

Mcoov wrote:

Yeah...I'm one of those people who don't have access. My YouTube account is Mcoov as well, so if you could post that on the thread, that would be great.

-Mcoov

Let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help.

ShutterBroke

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

Hmm, a newb to the forums and I'm already considering to make one. Even though it's in for Sunday. But I will do it? mini/lol

Finished filming.. Just have to edit...

Done and uploaded. Good luck everyone. Can't wait to see all of the entries!

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

Done as well! Uploaded and entered. mini/smile

I've found that BiM will come up fully for me if I use ExpatShield, so yeah. Just in case anyone has trouble...

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

This seems to be one of the most entered competitions on BiM.

Maybe you should extend the deadline by one day so people who can't access Bim can enter.

Elakxy2015 wrote:

Thanks for your sharing....

Thats supposed to meen what?

buikes wrote:
Elakxy2015 wrote:

Thanks for your sharing....

Thats supposed to meen what?

It was a spam bot.

http://www.youtube.com/user/skateboardcrazy2
The Youtube channel of god