Topic: Need Ideas For A Short Storm Trooper Comedy

Hey guys if anyone could help me in giving me ideas for a upcoming series of mine to be posted up on Youtube.

I want just a basic ideas just one and I will work from there.

Thanks,
Blade

"If a picture is worth 1000 words then Stop Motion is truly a big piece of art"]
Visit Me On My Youtube Channel!]
Visit My Website!
Go Here: www.lenexstudios.webs.com

Re: Need Ideas For A Short Storm Trooper Comedy

My piece of advice would be to just not make a Star Wars movie at all, but think up your own idea instead. LEGO Star Wars has been done so many times before and anything you try to do will be a cliché.

But if your set on borrowing George Lucas' idea, then try a stormtrooper tripping and getting his head stuck in the wall. (Though you could just as easily do that with a normal minifig. mini/wink)

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:

My piece of advice would be to just not make a Star Wars movie at all, but think up your own idea instead. LEGO Star Wars has been done so many times before and anything you try to do will be a cliché.

But if your set on borrowing George Lucas' idea, then try a stormtrooper tripping and getting his head stuck in the wall. (Though you could just as easily do that with a normal minifig. mini/wink)

Yeah I agree with you,Star Wars videos are not very original now a days.
Thanks for your tip man.

-Blade

"If a picture is worth 1000 words then Stop Motion is truly a big piece of art"]
Visit My Website!

It looks like you've got some Classic-Space mini-figures, judging from your avatar. Make it a Classic-Space comedy.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Littlebrick wrote:

It looks like you've got some Classic-Space mini-figures, judging from your avatar. Make it a Classic-Space comedy.

But sadly its only one so it is really hard to make a decent movie with one space dude,But thanks for bringing up that idea mini/yes

-Blade

Visit My Website!

There have been so many Star Wars brickfilms, and half of them are Clone/Stormtrooper comedies. I'd advise against it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

fib12345 wrote:

There have been so many Star Wars brickfilms, and half of them are Clone/Stormtrooper comedies. I'd advise against it.

Yeah I think I am gonna change my opinion about making the continuation of these films.
These Storm Trooper videos are starting to get old and very unoriginal so yeah I guessed you convinced me,I doubt I will be making it then,Thanks.

-Blade

Visit My Website!

Whoa. I just realized that your sig is deep. mini/eek

I had one but i didnt like the product but you could give it a shot!  I had two stormtroopers out of focus and another walked by and dropped a coin he walks out of frame then the other stormies come into focus and look at each other and start running for the coin, and i had "The Final Countdown"  playing.

User formerly known as "LEGO"

even though you only have one scace man minifig, you still could make a film with him. Maybe you could have him being exiled on a planet or something mini/wink

-Jon64

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite

Jon64 wrote:

even though you only have one scace man minifig, you still could make a film with him. Maybe you could have him being exiled on a planet or something mini/wink

-Jon64

Oh I know aside from that space man minifig I have Astronauts from that old Lego series with the little microphone next to their mouth that would be a great film.
But I can't really film anything with my current cameras.
Thanks for your Idea mini/wink

-Blade

Visit My Website!

LamplightStudios wrote:

Whoa. I just realized that your sig is deep. mini/eek

What do you mean by deep?

-Blade

Visit My Website!

microapple1996 wrote:

I think he means it has a lot of meaning to him or something... mini/smile

Yeah I guess mini/tongue

Visit My Website!