Topic: Das Kirby

Directory Link

Das Kirby

Jiffy Is the best for You Tube

This is silly.

Note that I only did voiceovers on the G&C Logo, and at the meanwhile title card. The other voice overs were done by friends with little experience with voice acting. Oh yeah, and I already know that there is no story at all, but it's meant to be pointless and silly, so THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND bye

Last edited by SpaceGorilla (March 6, 2012 (08:00pm))

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

Re: Das Kirby

What was the point of the film???

well i did say in the description that it was meant to be pointless and silly. Please read the description before ya get tangled in a web-o-confusion, buddy-boy.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

Random but Funny, you need to do something to stop light flicker though...

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

I only have one lamp, and diffusing it with paper makes it way too dark. My animation setup is not ideal.

Gorilla & Company Films

maybe you should change camera setting's

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

I can't get to them. Or at least I don't know how. I use a HD Camcorder, anyway

Gorilla & Company Films

Sorry for double posting, but does anyone have any comments or suggestions on the masking? And the laser beam effects? It would be helpful to get some feedback on that.

Gorilla & Company Films