Re: LEGO Minecraft

1011ev wrote:

A microfig walk cycle? It's more like a hop thing, a tad bit different from doing a bunny hop. mini/smile

Exactly.

Now why does this get made and not that beautiful collection of lego pianos they had a while back on cuusoo?
I have never supported meincarft, and I never will. Lego has just lost a lot of respect from me. This looks like a cheap product to pander to the tastes of a bunch of meincarft fanboys. I think instead of this Lego should actually release some creative, well-made sets.

RAGE TOPIT GRAARRGHRHHH mini/no

You'd understand if you gave minecraft a chance... Besides, a real piano is more interesting than a LEGO piano, which isn't exactly a universal interest among the majority of LEGO's customers.

mini/smile

I was originally how Topit feels today until I took an arrow to the knee played Minecraft. I agree with ForlorCreature, give it a shot.

Hey, does anyone know of anymore images of this set? I want to figure out what the micro mobs are. Also, who says this is the only set?

Good ol' Wikipedia wrote:

Mobs are living, moving game entities, such as animals, monsters, bugs and others (such as Snow Golems and Villagers). Generally, mobs are affected by the environment in the same ways as the player—they are subject to physics, they can be hurt by catching on fire, falling, drowning, or suffocating, and they can even ride minecarts.

Mobs come to exist by spawning in various ways. As of version 1.1, players can spawn all mobs (except for Enderdragon, Snow Golems, Tamed Cats, Tamed Wolves, Giants and Spider Jockeys) using Spawn Eggs in Creative mode.

Mobs are aware of players within 16 blocks of them, except for Ghast, which can see up to 100 blocks away and Endermen, which can see up to 64 blocks away.

The term "mob" is short for "mobile" and has been used as a general term referring to any moving entities in games since the first MUDs surfaced.

I guess it just means a mob is a moving object. Read more.

I am not going to resort to peer pressure. I fart in meincarft's general direction.

lol topit. mini/lol
Weren't you skeptic to MLP at first?

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

LOLOLOL
I can't remeber. And I can't check my record because I don't have access to the community forum, where the madness all started in the first place. But when I first heard of it I kind of laughed and said, I don't really want to be a brony but somehow the fandom is going to catch me and I am going to end up as a brony no matter what happens. The difference is that nopony shoves ponies into my face, but like all the kids in my neighborhood won't even talk to me anymore because I don't play minecraft and all the people at my school shove it up into my face and I get really ticked and so no. no. HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS mini/madhead

I love the Creeper figure. I hope figures for Enderman, Skellies, and Zombies come soon!

(spiders scare me)

Mighty Wanderer wrote:
1011ev wrote:

A microfig walk cycle? It's more like a hop thing, a tad bit different from doing a bunny hop. mini/smile

Exactly.

I know from experience. Doing that in Small World was tedious.

Aso, YES. Just, YES. I WANT MOAR.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

LASF wrote:
kcirbfilms wrote:
LASF wrote:

Harry Potter is a film AND a game yet, there are Lego sets.
So is Star Wars yet, there are Lego sets.

The difference? Both Harry Potter and Star Wars were films. THEN made into games, to follow the storylines of the films. THEN made into LEGO sets, to show certain scenes from, as you would guess, the films. NOT the games.
In my opinion, making Minecraft LEGO sets seems kinda pointless. I mean the essence of the two is exactly the same, build and create; but with the LEGO Minecraft sets, you take out both the survival aspect of the game, and the limitlessness of it. What we are left with, dear friends, is a LEGO microscale landscape. All it does is make little plates easier to get. If you want my opinion, I say just go on Bricklink and order the exact pieces in the exact numbers from the sets, for about $5-$10. Then find the instructions online. It's so much easier.

True, they were films though they are games, too.

I personally would like to see a Lego Diamond Ore block.

Sorry for the massive quote *but* I think you'll find the Harry Potter films were BOOKS before they were films. Just sayin'.. Back on topic; I occaisionally play Minecraft but I am definitley NOT buying this. Seems such a bad price for what you are really getting.