Topic: Lego Star Wars - The Force Unleashed

Directory Link

Lego Star Wars - The Force Unleashed

Watch on YouTube

This is the first DECENT stop motion I ever made.  Enjoy!  And yeah, there are too many titles, but I'm asking you all to rate and comment on the animation, not the titles.  mini/smile

Last edited by DaNumba1Ninja (February 10, 2012 (06:01pm))

Re: Lego Star Wars - The Force Unleashed

A :37sec video with :08sec of actual animation.
The animation was quite good but you need to trim the fat.

FreeRein wrote:

A :37sec video with :08sec of actual animation.
The animation was quite good but you need to trim the fat.

Yeah, how long did you work on this? 10 minutes?...
Just kidding mini/tongue Your animation is OK, but I think you can do better... I mean longer mini/smile

I have just released Indiana Jones and the Mystical Gemstone, you can watch it here!

Yes, you're right.  I do need to trim the fat.  No, I didn't work on this for long.  I wasn't trying to be the best animator ever.  I was just trying to get my animation to be smoother than it had been in the past, and I was trying to learn to apply motion blur in Photoshop.  mini/smile

Plus I had just gotten Final Cut Pro X at the time, so I was playing with the title presets.

Well, your animation does look quite smooth, so you should be satisfied mini/smile And the motion blur also looks good

I have just released Indiana Jones and the Mystical Gemstone, you can watch it here!

md2a wrote:

Well, your animation does look quite smooth, so you should be satisfied mini/smile And the motion blur also looks good

Well, thank you!  Yeah, I have to say, adding motion blur in After Effects is WAY easier.

The titles are well done... But the video's title wasn't Cool Texts, was it? My point is, focus on your story and animation instead if you wanna make good stop motion videos.

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

Arginnon wrote:

The titles are well done... But the video's title wasn't Cool Texts, was it? My point is, focus on your story and animation instead if you wanna make good stop motion videos.

You're absolutely right.  Thanks for the advice! mini/smile