Topic: Men In Black 3 Trailer in LEGO!

Directory Link

Men In Black 3 Trailer in LEGO!

Link 1

I made this, purely because I could! I hope you enjoy my re-creation of the Trailer!

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys

Re: Men In Black 3 Trailer in LEGO!

it's very blurry, plus if you added the mouth animating, it's not very good

i'll give it 2/5

http://i43.tinypic.com/a57vdl.jpg
Current Phase: Scripting, 16% done
View Update Thread Here

Didn't think it was that bad. I can tell you put a lot of work into it, thought you did good on the editing and the animation seemed to match up pretty good with the sound. Yes the camera quality sucked but I can understand sometimes you've got to use what you have. Keep workin, dude.
3/5

Your timing and animation is actually quite good, it shows real potential.  The fall downs of this film are the lighting and camera quality, but that's more of a technical thing which can be improved over time.

Not bad, man mini/wink

3/5

Last edited by Saminatorger (February 2, 2012 (02:01pm))

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/8957456571_f23867aeec_o.jpg
PITCH Part 1 Out Now!
Part 2 Coming Soon

I agree with Saminatorger and filmyguy: It was actually pretty good, and there was evidence of hard work. The only thing I really disliked were the mouth movement - it looked very out of place. I would suggest moving their hands/arms/body to show talking, like a lot of us here do. Also the sets were pretty basic, and you might want to check out Nathan Wellls' Bricks In Motion Video Tutorials series, which helped me quite a bit. ;)

Actually not as bad as the first couple reviews said it was. I actually liked it. Sure, the quality wasn't AMAZING, but I think the only real problems were lighting and animation. I'm not saying the animation was bad, just that it could use some work. Watch Fancypants's tutorial on easing in/out. I think that sould help.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

Thanks everybody!

I've taken your advice into account and decided it was about time to get a new camera, so that'll come in March (as it's my birthday then).

Btw - I can't believe filmyguy watched my video! Yays!:)

Formerly known as the2awesomeguys